Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to race through the season so I can become a free agent but don't want to just simulate games so playing 6 minute quarters which is hurting my numbers. Averaging 10 points, 4 boards as a SG but my per 36min stats are 29 ppg, 9.6 rebounds and 5 assists.

Usually I only go with a PG or big man but seeing as my fave team have Noel, Embiid and MCW I decided to go a SG. Will most likely join the Sixers for next season

I'm currently playing for the Wolves. Some exciting talent in that team but so many blowout losses.

Trying to race through the season so I can become a free agent but don't want to just simulate games so playing 6 minute quarters which is hurting my numbers. Averaging 10 points, 4 boards as a SG but my per 36min stats are 29 ppg, 9.6 rebounds and 5 assists.

Usually I only go with a PG or big man but seeing as my fave team have Noel, Embiid and MCW I decided to go a SG. Will most likely join the Sixers for next season

I'm currently playing for the Wolves. Some exciting talent in that team but so many blowout losses.

Usually I care about my numbers because in my first season I can win MVP and make the All Star game. But given that's impossible in this years addition, I'd just simulate the games that don't earn you many VC points and get to the end of the season as quickly as possible.

Just had a 82-0 season on myGM.
did you play at all? I'm not sure how to go about myGM. I lost my first simulated game, so I played my next game and got slaughtered. The third game I simcast till almost the end and managed to clutch a defeat from the jaws of victory (also noticed you don't get any VC from entering a game during simcast). So I'm probably not doing it right!

did you play at all? I'm not sure how to go about myGM. I lost my first simulated game, so I played my next game and got slaughtered. The third game I simcast till almost the end and managed to clutch a defeat from the jaws of victory (also noticed you don't get any VC from entering a game during simcast). So I'm probably not doing it right!

Nah, I pretty much always sim games in GM.

Just picked up the game the other day, only played a couple of single player games.
Has anyone used the facial recognition for their myplayer?
If so how good did it look?
I am not much a single player, prefer online, so if anyone is interested in an online game my PSN is deanomac23

Bought this digitally, last 2K game was the awesome NBA 2K11. I tell you, its a big change with lots of improvement but my two main gripes. The constant, constant connections back and forth with the 2K servers, especially when I'm upgrading MyPlayer stats and secondly, I honestly can't shoot the damn ball. I know you start off at the bottom but its incredibly sensitive and after a few years of being used to the MJ animation, it's a little jarring missing FTs, bricking jump shots and air balling my 3PT attempts. Will persist though!

So what's MyPark? 3on3 or something but all players are human?
MyPark is pretty much a waste of time. You don't get VC if you lose and the lag makes it virtually impossible to get a good team mate grade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another 1100 VC thanks to the app, seriously people get on it.
I am! Already got MJ for MyTeam Mobile for playing 523 games. :straining:

Also how stupid is it that in order to give my myplayer accessories I need that app. Nothing in game all in this app. Worst decision since implementing VC in the first place.

What? You can do it in game, just bring up the menu from the gym and go to MyPlayer Store and select NBA Home or NBA Away.

Ended up simming the rest of my first season. Ignored the bigger money on offer from the Bucks and went to the Sixers. Went to the roster thinking Noel, Embiid, MCW, Saric plus a high draft pick from the 2015 class and we should have a strong team going forward only to find no Saric, a dud number 4 pick (a center?? with 66 overall rating and B- potential...), Noel coming off the bench and MCW out for 4-6 months with a fractured leg. It's going to be a long season..

First full game and I dropped 33 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists but turned the ball over a fair bit (7 all up I think, 3 in the first 30 seconds or so of the game). Going to try and play this season out without simming any games to progress my player. Should also pick up the most improved and be in contention for MVP. No chance of carrying this team to the playoffs though.

Doc Rivers signed on as coach once I joined the Sixers. Is it Doc Rivers for everyone or is there other coaches?

Does MyTeam mobile connect to the real MyTeam?
No, it's completely separate. Basically Pokemon with NBA Players. Really fun setup, you get a free 500VC as long as you play 10 games too, so that does feed back in somewhat.

Ended up simming the rest of my first season. Ignored the bigger money on offer from the Bucks and went to the Sixers. Went to the roster thinking Noel, Embiid, MCW, Saric plus a high draft pick from the 2015 class and we should have a strong team going forward only to find no Saric, a dud number 4 pick (a center?? with 66 overall rating and B- potential...), Noel coming off the bench and MCW out for 4-6 months with a fractured leg. It's going to be a long season..

First full game and I dropped 33 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists but turned the ball over a fair bit (7 all up I think, 3 in the first 30 seconds or so of the game). Going to try and play this season out without simming any games to progress my player. Should also pick up the most improved and be in contention for MVP. No chance of carrying this team to the playoffs though.

Doc Rivers signed on as coach once I joined the Sixers. Is it Doc Rivers for everyone or is there other coaches?
When I signed with thw Bucks after the first year at PHX Doc was the coach of the bucks also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back