Tweet Button

Remove this Banner Ad

Anything in specific about life? Sometimes it's good to open up, especially to someone like me who is non judgmental and understands very deeply about life.

The number of non judgmental folks who think they know all about life is top of my list at the moment
Do you think you can help me with that

I have to think twice before clicking 'like' to avoid accidentally clicking the tweet button
Is there anything else you have to think twice about? Sometimes it's good to open up, especially to someone like me who is non judgmental and understands life deeply.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of you would be useless in a real crisis, a war, someone needed help, etc etc. "oh my nail might get broken", "it'd mess up my hair", "i cant be bothered dragging my mouse an eighth of an inch across". Who clicks straight away without even thinking what they're clicking on anyway? Far out. Unbelievable whining. No wonder so many of you are THOUGHTLESS people. You don't even give yourselves half a second to THINK what you're clicking....same as when you reply day-to-day....just rush in to post thoughtless crap 90% of the time. I'm truly disappointed in all of you as a representation of the BigFooty.

#GGdisapproves

All of you would be useless in a real crisis, a war, someone needed help, etc etc. "oh my nail might get broken", "it'd mess up my hair", "i cant be bothered dragging my mouse an eighth of an inch across". Who clicks straight away without even thinking what they're clicking on anyway? Far out. Unbelievable whining. No wonder so many of you are THOUGHTLESS people. You don't even give yourselves half a second to THINK what you're clicking....same as when you reply day-to-day....just rush in to post thoughtless crap 90% of the time. I'm truly disappointed in all of you as a representation of the BigFooty.

#GGdisapproves
Wow...you win this threads 'first world problems' post.
Well done, you.
#firstworldproblems #condescendingdouche #pissoff #blockgg

tweet button in the middle of like and reply
that way you wont accidentally click anything

The downfall of Big Footy has begun. The foundations are crumbling. I knew GG was the one who implemented the Twitter button, but I thought it was for his own sadistic pleasure, but I now realise it is because he wants to destroy Big Footy from the inside. Well played GG
No. Didn't implement. Just disgusted by the spilled-milk-tsunami-of-tears displayed in this thread.

Posters providing feedback and asking for change. Yeah, humanity is doomed.
That's not feedback. It's disrespectful whining. And it's truly thoughtlessness that where the button is only means pausing a nanosecond and moving the mouse hardly at all BEFORE clicking....again, who clicks anything without visualizing what they're clicking???!!! Geezus H Kryst. The "feedback" is carrying on like drama queens over the MINIMAL of changes....which is an enhancement to the board, and the bigger picture of "social media" that this site is more and more embracing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back