Official Match Thread S18 Second Qualifying Final: Baghdad Bandits vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez these Bombe ah i mean Bandits seem to be taking this quite seriously. This they are actually at training :eek:

Training? Can I report them to ASADA for engaging in performance enhancing exercises?

Training? Can I report them to ASADA for engaging in performance enhancing exercises?
No, they just don't get any better, they stay at a level of shitness bettered only by the Bears and Wonders.

Someone seems bitter that we finished higher on the ladder
Not an ounce of bitterness in me, Shermster, I just tell it like it is, the only reason you finished higher, indeed made finals, was 100% luck.

Yeah, tell them to go to Punt Road.
I think by watching the EF you'll find there were absolutely no trace of performance enhancing exercises going on :(

Yeah, tell them to go to Punt Road.

I'll have you know all of our drugs are performance disenhancing, because thats the way we roll!

We win in spite of being dazed and confused, not because of it :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to flaps who celebrates his 100th game this sunday in the Qualifying Final.

GffkfNy.jpg

Fighting Furies QF Official Team Sheet

B: BILC , EagleOz , Equus
HB: TheCuzEffect , tugga , rfctigerarmy
C: fumbler, This Is Anfield , flaps
HF: captain blood 17, Shadow Man , Nuffers
F: rfctiger74 , Uncle_Leo, Grockadoc
R: tigland, Wacky Tiger, Hate
I: raskolnikov , wart101

Changes

Grockadoc R -> FP
Hate HBF -> R
rfctigerarmy FP -> HBF

Logger
The Filth Wizard
akkaps

The wing is a good place for flaps!

No, they just don't get any better, they stay at a level of shitness bettered only by the Bears and Wonders.

Weird, we beat both of them this year...Clearly we are training backwards and shall continue to do so.

VIVA LA BANDITS!

I like to run backwards when I play qooty. I have heightened awareness and get lots of free kicks for pushes in the back.
Due to your skills at running backwards, your new nickname is White Maggot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back