Official Match Thread S18 Second Qualifying Final: Baghdad Bandits vs Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

All aboard the Bandit Express
I found the stations it goes express to
loserville.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 in the morning :(. A full day here then back on a jet plane. I should be over the tiredness before gameday.
I'm sick :( taking my first sickie in two years! Still well enough to kick Bandit arse though.

Thats all you have got?

Amazing.

So whats the name change for next season after your "team" fails again?

This has already been announced, you clearly dont keep track of things:
BaghdadBudgies copy.jpg

Still working on our jumpers though, I really want to incorporate a literal pair of wings, should help with our Redbull sponsorship to.

View attachment 88903

Still working on our jumpers though, I really want to incorporate a literal pair of wings, should help with our Redbull sponsorship to.

its always good to improve your brand. You should change your name every season.

View attachment 88903

I feel a grievance being put to Okey if we run with this. The Hawks are going to be upset.

I found the stations it goes express to
loserville.jpg

We switched trains before hitting that station as there was nothing to steal on it. The conductor did mention that he was picking up a "furious" team (his words, not mine) to take them to Baghdad for this weekends game though, so that was interesting.

6 in the morning :(. A full day here then back on a jet plane. I should be over the tiredness before gameday.
So we will meet you in Baghdad then skip??

I fly 1st class. So will fly home first and make sure you boys get into Economy all good.

I'm walking, i got a few cartons my missus wants me to get rid of............thinks i look like an alchy with all these bevo's laying around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back