Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I liked the silver ? Saturn dress as well but didn't want to choose too many or it gets complicated. The very pale pink might be too pale, Shell. You'd have to see what that shade looks like against your skin, though. I'm just guessing.
Blue dress with silver shoes and bag?
Or blue with black accessories.
Silver, silver, silver?
Or silver dress with black accessories (? Maybe?)

Yeah me too, and it's cheaper! ($90) but remember I'm kinda in between sizes with that one.
Hmmm :(
Yeah, I'd already forgotten that ....

Are you any closer to your decision?
If you want the focus to be on your absolutely amazing (Spotlight) mask, then tone down the dress. Otherwise get a plain Zorro-type mask and a smashing dress and wow them with the dress.
Depends on which way you wish to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screw PDs we have enough of those during the year.

This is a very very worthwhile and deserved break before we go on holidays.... in 6 weeks time. For 6 weeks.

:D
I was talking to one PS teacher at the end of last year. The teachers had to come in for about 5 more PD days at the end of last year. He just wanted to start his holiday. Then I spoke to one of the teachers who'd been asked to present at one of the PD days and she was spewing that she had to put info together and do workshops all day (she takes one-on-one remedial reading lessons with a small group of kids). She reckons that it costs money to bring experts in to talk, so the principals use their teachers to give talks and they swap their teachers with other school's teachers and save even more money.

Ooooh check it out I got a letter today- and it had those scary CAPITAL LETTERS RETURN ADDRESS thought it was a speeding fine, pretty much checked a mental right there in the kitchen... opened it up and it was....

My tax return. :) :D
WooHOO!!
I'm comin' right over!! We're gonna have a PARTY AT SHELL'S HOUSE!!! :D:D

(at least you won't have to be stingy with your dress!)

one-cent-check.jpg

Don't spend it all at once!! ;) lol

SquishyKitty my mentee is running for State Parliament this year down here and is killing it. I am very proud and humbled by her effort. Just had to tell someone.

That's the saturn dress stand.
In so jelly that you didn't tell me first. :cry:

Congrats to you as her mentor but especially to the young lady herself! Sounds like she's a shoo-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back