Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely that's an xbox record moment.
It was a PS4 record moment. ;)

I actually got the whole match, so I'm gonna go through ShareFactory tomorrow and chop it all together to produce something good. Will definitely upload for the masses!

So thanks to MyCareer, one of the title favourites is sitting uncomfortably in 8th position in the Eastern conference. I thought I struck gold when I got drafted by Chicago, MVP guard like Rose, strong outside shooters like Mirotic and that inside group of Noah, Gasol and Gibson would mean that we would always win the battle of the boards and the paint.

But alas, we're currently on a 6 game losing streak and got destroyed by a Howard led Houstan, 89 - 113. Apparently I was the go to offensive player even though my player rating is currently 67. Finished the game as a guard shooting 4-18 and 2 assists with 7 turnovers, as every potential assist was either passed back to me or saw Rose trying to outjump Howard or my big guys trying to double clutch like Jordan used to do. So cue to cutscenes of everyone chewing me out and I reckon I might have to switch teams next season. Thanks 2K!

Sad thing is that I'll be back at it again tonight, we play Utah next and Alec Burks is already laughing at me on Twitter

EDIT: Got home now and noticed that the Jazz guard Burks looks nothing like Rondo (duh!). So swapped the Celtics for Jazz.

Last edited:
So thanks to MyCareer, one of the title favourites is sitting uncomfortably in 8th position in the Eastern conference. I thought I struck gold when I got drafted by Chicago, MVP guard like Rose, strong outside shooters like Mirotic and that inside group of Noah, Gasol and Gibson would mean that we would always win the battle of the boards and the paint.

But alas, we're currently on a 6 game losing streak and got destroyed by a Howard led Houstan, 89 - 113. Apparently I was the go to offensive player even though my player rating is currently 67. Finished the game as a guard shooting 4-18 and 2 assists with 7 turnovers, as every potential assist was either passed back to me or saw Rose trying to outjump Howard or my big guys trying to double clutch like Jordan used to do. So cue to cutscenes of everyone chewing me out and I reckon I might have to switch teams next season. Thanks 2K!

Sad thing is that I'll be back at it again tonight, we play Boston next and Rondo is already laughing at me on Twitter

Same thing happened to me, Cavs weren't even making the playoffs before I got there, won the title in my first year there. :$

So it turns out there is a mechanic that limits your shooting %. For example. I'm shooting 60% to half time with 35 points, I'll be lucky to make another shot for the rest of the game as the game mechanic makes me miss almost all shots until it's back to a "realistic" level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or is there severe online button lag on the ps4 ? I like my online matches to keep things fresh but it's killing the game for me big time, I'm not even wasting my time on myteam if this is s**t we've got to put up with. The ps3 version didn't have this issue.

Other than the button lag online that I'm enjoying the game.

Chicago topped the standings out East, but Rose injured some ligaments in his knee against us a few games before playoffs. He hasn't returned yet, and consequently Chicago are 0-3 against the Knicks at the moment. They'll need a miracle - or Rose.

Edit: Topped the East and got swept.

Last edited:
yeh the input lag is massive online, it's infuriating.
Hopefully they patch it soon
What's the difference between the PS3 and PS4 versions?

I haven't bought the game yet and don't know whether to wait until I get a PS4 before I get the game.
There's a fairly big difference. Gameplay wise they're similar but the presentation and the MyPlayer mode are ten times better. The PS3 version is probably better for online at this stage until 2k fix the input lag.

Hopefully they patch it soon

There's a fairly big difference. Gameplay wise they're similar but the presentation and the MyPlayer mode are ten times better. The PS3 version is probably better for online at this stage until 2k fix the input lag.

I assume PS3 doesn't have GM Mode?

I assume PS3 doesn't have GM Mode?
No, just Association mode. It's really no different to 2k14 except for the roster updates and the game play animations. The menu layout is the same but with a red setting.

No, just Association mode. It's really no different to 2k14 except for the roster updates and the game play animations. The menu layout is the same but with a red setting.

Cheers, I'll wait until I get a PS4 then :p

So it turns out there is a mechanic that limits your shooting %. For example. I'm shooting 60% to half time with 35 points, I'll be lucky to make another shot for the rest of the game as the game mechanic makes me miss almost all shots until it's back to a "realistic" level.

This makes me not want to pick the game up. If true!

This makes me not want to pick the game up. If true!
It's not true.

This scripting bullshit always comes out in sports games and 'they must be true because it happened to me once!', the fact is, it's harder to script situations like that into a game than it is to not have it there at all in the first place. Devs don't do that and it's ridiculous to speculate about it without any actual facts.

Where did you pull that from?

Yeh im bot buying it either. So your saying for unstance im shooting 60% at half time. If i do nothing but try to score of fast break open layups and dunks ill miss them???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back