Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep it's available in the next ten version just go to settings in MyCareer (or whatever mode you're in) and turn the meter off and s**t feedback back on.
Cheers. It is so so much better now, even my ai teammates are shooting the ball better (probably just a coincidence).

On Friday I got a notification saying every Thursday there would be a pack in myteam for past players (throwback Thursday) anyone else see this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing fairly well in mycareer, after a slow start I found a place at the Utah Jazz, nearly got cut after my first 10 day contract. Was offered a second and immediately started to play much better than before, that being said I had a disaster game before the final day of the contract and thought I would be cut, but luckily survived. Slowly increased my minutes of game time being on the bench and slowly increased my scoring output game by game (20-30-40 points etc). After a few 50+ point games I was promoted as a starter and currently get 28 minutes of court time each game.

Slowly starting to show off a bit more by being an all round player (in addition to 40+ points I try to make sure I have 10+ assists and 10+ rebounds each game, doesn't always work out but I'll usually get 12 - 18 each). I can usually maintain my FG% until the 4th quarter when it can suffer a bit, funny thing is my most recent game I struggled from the tip off and finished with 33FG%.

Plan on going all in and increasing the difficulty to hall of fame when we are at the play offs stage.

Trying to play MyGM and MyLeague at the same time, using MyLeague to boost my VC (this long weekend is handy, have been running cpu vs cpu games for a few hours, then playing for an hour and boosting the VC even more because of how I rack up the score each game I physically play). Have had a few long term injuries in the MyGM mode, some players have sustained injuries keeping them out for 4-6 months each.

Been noticing a lot of FPS drops the last week. May be exclusive to MyTeam as I started playing that mode for the first time ever last week to have a break from MyCareer. Am I alone in this?

Guys,
Question regarding myteam domination. Is there anyway to extend the quarter lengths? I have looked in the myteam options and also changed it on the main options menu but it remains 6minute quarters.
Im up to the lakers and continue to win but cant get enough points to unlock the packs, any tips or what I may be doing wrong?

Guys,
Question regarding myteam domination. Is there anyway to extend the quarter lengths? I have looked in the myteam options and also changed it on the main options menu but it remains 6minute quarters.
Im up to the lakers and continue to win but cant get enough points to unlock the packs, any tips or what I may be doing wrong?
Nope that's part of the challenge to do it within the 6 minute quarters they give you.

Drummer_19 had the right idea with the abuse of the assist-instant post fadeaway.

Get someone like Dirk, Aldridge or Z-Bo and get them to post up and feed them the ball and instantly go to the post-fadeaway and drain it.

2 points for the made shot
4 points for the assist
5 points for the post move
11 points for every bucket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back