Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a really huge line up.

I'm running with..

PG: Rondo/CP3 (It sort of switches up who I start/who gets the most mins based on opponent)
SG: Wade/Tim Hardaway Jr.
SF: Kawahi Leonard/Paul Pierce/Rodney Hood
PF: Lemarcus/Blake/Z-Bo
C: Drummond/Cousins/Marc Gasol

I def play a more conventional line up. I generally only utilise one big offensively when they're on the court in their pairings and the other one is mostly relegated to garbage man duties which is something Drummond is great at and what I eluded to before it's pretty much the role Blake takes when next to Boogie.

It's funny, when I got Rondo in domination the 1st thing I did was put him on the auction block and hope some Boston fan would overpay a bunch for him since I generally like my PG to be able to shoot 3s since I like to run a bunch of pnr's and shoot but he didn't sell and I love using him since he's such a beast defensively and super athletic to run the break and get into the lane to kick out for 3s. I like the rest too as I mainly use SG/SF and more spot up guys who can defend which both my starters and bench guys can do but they can also create if necessary.

How the hell did you get so many gold players?

I've got Lowry, Davis, Howard, Nowitzki, Griffin, Ellis, Z-Bo.

I bought Dirk and Z-Bo off the Auction.

Got Dwight from my pre-order packs.

Managed to get Davis, Lowry and Griffin from Domination.

Fluked Ellis out of a VIP pack.

I demand your luck.

How the hell did you get so many gold players?

I've got Lowry, Davis, Howard, Nowitzki, Griffin, Ellis, Z-Bo.

I bought Dirk and Z-Bo off the Auction.

Got Dwight from my pre-order packs.

Managed to get Davis, Lowry and Griffin from Domination.

Fluked Ellis out of a VIP pack.

I demand your luck.
Out of the ones I listed I got Rondo/CP3/Wade/Kawahi/Pierce/Lemarcus/Blake/Cousins from domination. I got Drummond from a pack and Gasol/Z-Bo from the block along with some other cheap golds I've bought that I don't use. You're guarenteed 3 golds from the last 3 games of domination which is where I got Wade/CP3 and someone else who I don't remember.

Channing Frye is one if the better one's I've had.

Jimmy Butler is pretty good as well.

Out of the ones I listed I got Rondo/CP3/Wade/Kawahi/Pierce/Lemarcus/Blake/Cousins from domination. I got Drummond from a pack and Gasol/Z-Bo from the block along with some other cheap golds I've bought that I don't use. You're guarenteed 3 golds from the last 3 games of domination which is where I got Wade/CP3 and someone else who I don't remember.

Excellent, I've only got those 3 left in domination.

I better get at least one of LeBron, Rose, Durant or Kobe (for sale purposes) or I am coming for you.

2K14 had an outstanding soundtrack, the exact sort of music you want to listen to in a basketball game. And it wasn't picked by some tossy artist, why not let the same guy that picked 2K14's list pick them every year?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have now completed Domination.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

They gave me Durant in the pack and also collect my Sapphire Nate Archibald.

Awesome. I'm gonna try and grind it out myself, maybe on the weekend.

Quivorir I sent a ticket to 2K a few weeks ago about the PS+ bonus and how I haven't received it and they finally got back to me today.

Asked for PSN ID, country, email, console and proof of purchase (I gave them photos of pre-order receipt and pick up receipt) and they then just emailed me telling me they've added the 10,000 VC bonus to my account but it could take 1-3 days to show up.

I recommend doing that.

Quivorir I sent a ticket to 2K a few weeks ago about the PS+ bonus and how I haven't received it and they finally got back to me today.

Asked for PSN ID, country, email, console and proof of purchase (I gave them photos of pre-order receipt and pick up receipt) and they then just emailed me telling me they've added the 10,000 VC bonus to my account but it could take 1-3 days to show up.

I recommend doing that.
Interesting, thanks. Ill give it a crack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back