Autopsy Hawks vs Port featuring the Great Escape

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watched this game again and it made me feel sick to the stomach watching that f%&king cheating maggot Rosebury trying his damn hardest to will Port over the line in the last quarter.

I really hope the club let Evans know what they thought and I wouldn't be surprised if that disgusting effort cost him a spot in the GF. :thumbsdown:

Just watched this game again and it made me feel sick to the stomach watching that f%&king cheating maggot Rosebury trying his damn hardest to will Port over the line in the last quarter.

I really hope the club let Evans know what they thought and I wouldn't be surprised if that disgusting effort cost him a spot in the GF. :thumbsdown:
Yep, did his absolute utmost for the Port cause.

Yep, I watched a lot of it for the first time last week and it was a real eye opener, club won't be saying anything though, we have the flag and big shiny cup.

Roughead should have got 3 or 4 free kicks in front of goal, non of which were paid, I think someone else said in a thread that it was like Rolf Harris was playing on him. Also that last 3 or 4 minutes of the game I counted 4 obvious free kicks we should have got. Suckling in the back after kicking from goal square, Smith blatantly pushed out of a ruck contest, Lake held by the arm in final marking contest then again over the shoulder and around the body a second later, and Hodge clearly held just before he got the questionable HTB. Then there was the softest in the back I've seen in a long time against Roughie paid just inside the centre square a little earlier, I think he touched his back at best, no push. And who could forget Gibbo's free kick for trying to mark the ball.

It was almost as if the umps thought we had the game won, and were trying to make it a bit more interesting and nearly ****ed up the whole thing.

Yep, I watched a lot of it for the first time last week and it was a real eye opener, club won't be saying anything though, we have the flag and big shiny cup.

Roughead should have got 3 or 4 free kicks in front of goal, non of which were paid, I think someone else said in a thread that it was like Rolf Harris was playing on him. Also that last 3 or 4 minutes of the game I counted 4 obvious free kicks we should have got. Suckling in the back after kicking from goal square, Smith blatantly pushed out of a ruck contest, Lake held by the arm in final marking contest then again over the shoulder and around the body a second later, and Hodge clearly held just before he got the questionable HTB. Then there was the softest in the back I've seen in a long time against Roughie paid just inside the centre square a little earlier, I think he touched his back at best, no push. And who could forget Gibbo's free kick for trying to mark the ball.

It was almost as if the umps thought we had the game won, and were trying to make it a bit more interesting and nearly ****** up the whole thing.

I laugh at the Port supporters (and others) who say we were lucky to win, or that Port should have won.

There are a thousand things during a game that can influence a close result. There's only one thing that matters: who's got the higher score when the siren goes. We had the higher score, we win.

The doubters can explain otherwise or GTFO!

Morning to all the Hawks Fans....

Hope you tune in for the sequel...
The Great Escape II: Anzac Day edition
Rated AO (suitable for Adelaide Oval)

It's gonna be epic. Unlike most sequels however, here's hoping for a different ending ;)

A few hawks should head to Adelaide for this.
Can only encourage you to do so if you can.
Night matches at AO capacity with Port up and about were really something special this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im also hoping to make my over to perth for our game we will have there likely vs the eagles it seems.

If it's anything like the last time we played the Eagles in Perth it should be a good outing. 50-odd point thrashing with the added amusement of watching the Eagles faithful leaving in droves during the last quarter (can't blame them, though. It was like 35 degrees in the sun).

Morning to all the Hawks Fans....

Hope you tune in for the sequel...
The Great Escape II: Anzac Day edition
Rated AO (suitable for Adelaide Oval)

It's gonna be epic. Unlike most sequels however, here's hoping for a different ending ;)
I'm with ya...I reckon Hawks will get the chocolates by a lazy 5 goals.

I laughed at the Port supporters who were singing INXS but getting drowned out by Boom Crash Opera.
There's something strangely fitting about Port linking themselves to an INXS song....but I just can't put my finger on it.

image.jpg

Really hoping to get over for that game myself. Did the Freo trip in 2014 which i really enjoyed. The Port experience at AO appears amazing.
We'd better catch up for a beer then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back