Charter underwrote bought peptides were not for human use

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand, ASADA has elected to not talk to Dank.

As for MRC and ICB, the ASADA evidence from August 2013 makes it clear that they had regular dealings with Alavi, and bought a fair bit from him, including a range of stuff that would be viewed as prohibited under the WADA code.

Let me say, there is enough in all of this for ASADA to want to take a very close look at it, but until they establish a clearcut link of the TB4 going back to each and every player, then I can't see how they can come up with suspensions for all 34 players en masse.

Expect ASADA to make the players sweat it out, to continue leaking stuff to the press (all of it old hat), and eventually a deal will be made where the players miss 2 or 3 pre-season games.

ASADA is not interested in taking this to the tribunal.
They don't need a clear-cut link. This has already been established.

All they need to do is make the AFL tribunal "Comfortably satisfied" that a violation occurred. Considering Essendon players don't even look like they are going to be able to mount a defence, I doubt that will be hard to do.

He is quoting from the ASADA evidence attached to the interim report from August 2013.

Lol you are ******* Hilarious, no wonder you refused to link the article. A joke of the highest order and then the fact you are not telling the story correctly is even more pathetic.

It is clear all the invoices were originally billed to Essendon and Essendon clearly paid for them.

If anyone is in need of a laugh this guy makes Martin Hardie look sane

http://thetalkingmule.com.au/

They don't need a clear-cut link. This has already been established.

All they need to do is make the AFL tribunal "Comfortably satisfied" that a violation occurred. Considering Essendon players don't even look like they are going to be able to mount a defence, I doubt that will be hard to do.

The violation will be use or attempted use, i.e. for each and everyone of the individual footballers, as they stand there in the dock, ASADA have to prove use or attempted use by that specific footballer of TB4.

All this high level circumstantical stuff is not good enough to demonstrate that that specific footballer used or attempted to use TB4.

No, you have misunderstood, these are sales from Alavi to MRC, of which Dank is a director.
No you are the one that is misunderstood!.
Does Dank have sales data of his sales?
Forget Alavi.
Whom did he onsell these products through his companies?
Simple really GG
If he has it,it will be easy to clear the EFC
Why has he not released this most valuable info?
Why don't the EFC ask him to release it to ease he pain on all and sundry?
Why?
How come?

The violation will be use or attempted use, i.e. for each and everyone of the individual footballers, as they stand there in the dock, ASADA have to prove use or attempted use by that specific footballer of TB4.

All this high level circumstantical stuff is not good enough to demonstrate that that specific footballer used or attempted to use TB4.
I'm comfortably satisfied that they did. If I were on the AFL tribunal, that would mean that the players get bans.

They don't need to have video evidence of TB4 being administered.

Lol you are ******* Hilarious, no wonder you refused to link the article. A joke of the highest order and then the fact you are not telling the story correctly is even more pathetic.

It is clear all the invoices were originally billed to Essendon and Essendon clearly paid for them.

If anyone is in need of a laugh this guy makes Martin Hardie look sane

http://thetalkingmule.com.au/

Don't lower yourself with such language.

At no point does ASADA suggest that EFC paid, in fact:

ITEM 25:

Peptides for free?

(Page 186): Investigations to date have failed to discover any evidence to suggest that Essendon paid for AOD-9604 or (Thymosin (Alpha or Beta-4).

No you are the one that is misunderstood!.
Does Dank have sales data of his sales?
Forget Alavi.
Whom did he onsell these products through his companies?
Simple really GG
If he has it,it will be easy to clear the EFC
Why has he not released this most valuable info?
Why don't the EFC ask him to release it to ease he pain on all and sundry?
Why?
How come?

1/ As I said to AT, ASADA has elected to not talk to Dank.
2/ He was just one of four directors. So it's not a matter of Dank having the records as an individual, they are company records.

Don't lower yourself with such language.

At no point does ASADA suggest that EFC paid, in fact:

ITEM 25:

Peptides for free?

(Page 186): Investigations to date have failed to discover any evidence to suggest that Essendon paid for AOD-9604 or (Thymosin (Alpha or Beta-4).

How can you be re-credited for something you have not paid for. Think about that.I find it hilarious you are taking the word of Bruce Francis

There are many possible and logical explanations. Choose what one wants to believe. I believe the club has spread the idea that breaking ranks will likely have a player being penalised and labelled a drug cheat. This fear has had the desired effect. It also has the parallel benefit of taking the light away from essendon a woeful governance.

more logically fear makes many people spill their guts not hold onto it, we are not talking about 3 or 4 players but 34, but not one has spilled the beans.

at the end of the day in cases like this every man for himself becomes the overriding factor .....yet !!!!

How can you be re-credited for something you have not paid for. Think about that.I find it hilarious you are taking the word of Bruce Francis

You receive an invoice.
You dispute it.
You get a credit note which offsets the full value of the invoice in both the supplier's accounting system and your own (it's called a credit note because the supplier credits the account of the debtor, thereby offsetting the original amount, showing that nothing is owed from an accounting point of view).
The creditor who was incorrectly sent the invoice (EFC), will either make the opposite accounting entry in their accounting system (if they had inputted the invoice into the system for payment), or, where they haven't done, they simply ignore the invoice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1/ As I said to AT, ASADA has elected to not talk to Dank.
2/ He was just one of four directors. So it's not a matter of Dank having the records as an individual, they are company records.
So a Director has no access to his own companies sales data?.
Well oiled ship that company is then,might have to get me a gig as sales rep for them!!.
I'd make a killing with such a shoddily run joint as that!
We could all take the piss and smash sales records with no data and no directorship recourse!
Yes mr director,I just broke all international sales records so give me mine!.

And round and round he goes. Back to the "they got nuthin!" defence.

No, that is not accurate. ASADA had enough to warrant further investigation, no problem there (the involvement of all of these dodgy characters was enough to warrant further investigation).

And, I have no doubt that all of these characters have done something dodgy, not sure what exactly, but it all stinks to high heaven.

What I don't know is whether each and every one of those 34 footballers was administered with TB4, and to be honest, I'm not sure how anyone on this board could know it definitively.

My gut feel is that ASADA will continue making the players sweat (through leaking to the press, etc), and they will look for opportunities to cut a deal.

And if they end up cutting a deal, many on this board will find the outcome unsatisfactory (but absolutely everyone will be able to say: I told you so).

You receive an invoice.
You dispute it.
You get a credit note which offsets the full value of the invoice in both the supplier's accounting system and your own (it's called a credit note because the supplier credits the account of the debtor, thereby offsetting the original amount, showing that nothing is owed from an accounting point of view).
The creditor who was incorrectly sent the invoice (EFC), will either make the opposite accounting entry in their accounting system (if they had inputted the invoice into the system for payment), or, where they haven't done, they simply ignore the invoice.

You actually take the Article seriously , The article was written this month. Point 2 is where I can blatantly see it is biased blinkered BS.See if you can work out why.

SOURCING THE SUPPLEMENTATION

(Page 166) As part of the ASADA investigation attempts have been made to source the origin of supplements provided to players and support staff. It has been established that a notable supplier of these supplements was Como Compounding Pharmacy, South Yarra. The proprietor of Como Compounding Pharmacy is Nima Alavi, an associate of Mr Dank.

ASADA has made attempts to speak with Mr Alavi, but to date Mr Alavi has refused to be interviewed. Given Mr Alavi’s reluctance to assist ASADA, this particular aspect of the investigation relies on documentary evidence (generally financial) and evidence of other witnesses – most importantly Mr Shane Charter.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...idoping-tribunal/story-fni5f6kv-1227097820211

We're not talking about Melbourne, when Melbourne players have SCNs then it's time to talk about that until then **** off with your bullshit obfuscation and focus on the matter at hand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Nice meltdown. :D

Wasn't saying Melbourne are cheats, or are in a similar situation to us, or anything like that actually. Was just pointing out how quick every is to forget that Dank used thymomodulin at Melbourne, and there has never been a paper trail to show that that is what he was actually using there.

But no thymomodulin paper trail at Melbourne = that's fine, no explanation needed, let's forget about it. No thymomodulin paper trail at Essendon = absolutely no chance Dank used it, he used banned TB4 because that's all we have records of, ban them for 2 years.

The "everybody else did it" line is no defence.
Yeah because that's what I was doing.

And its no excuse. And its probably not true.
Bates to Dank:
"Sorry you still up? Trengove is not going to Darwin so I don't need the thymomodulin for tomorrow."

Was probably "thymosin beta 4" though because that's all Dank sells on his website.

So a Director has no access to his own companies sales data?.
Well oiled ship that company is then,might have to get me a gig as sales rep for them!!.
I'd make a killing with such a shoddily run joint as that!
We could all take the piss and smash sales records with no data and no directorship recourse!
Yes mr director,I just broke all international sales records so give me mine!.

1/ as I said, ASADA has elected to not talk to Dank
2/ it depends on the type of company, but the request for company records would have to be made to the company itself (perhaps via the Company Secretary, or its Managing Director, etc)

You actually take the Article seriously , The article was written this month. Point 2 is where I can blatantly see it is biased blinkered BS.See if you can work out why.

SOURCING THE SUPPLEMENTATION

(Page 166) As part of the ASADA investigation attempts have been made to source the origin of supplements provided to players and support staff. It has been established that a notable supplier of these supplements was Como Compounding Pharmacy, South Yarra. The proprietor of Como Compounding Pharmacy is Nima Alavi, an associate of Mr Dank.

ASADA has made attempts to speak with Mr Alavi, but to date Mr Alavi has refused to be interviewed. Given Mr Alavi’s reluctance to assist ASADA, this particular aspect of the investigation relies on documentary evidence (generally financial) and evidence of other witnesses – most importantly Mr Shane Charter.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...idoping-tribunal/story-fni5f6kv-1227097820211

That's one update.

It doesn't render the rest of it inaccurate.

more logically fear makes many people spill their guts not hold onto it, we are not talking about 3 or 4 players but 34, but not one has spilled the beans.

at the end of the day in cases like this every man for himself becomes the overriding factor .....yet !!!!

So the fact that you only source of employment as an AFL footballer is the club that drugged you and that it's likely to end your career if you spill the beans would have no bearing on your thought process.
Ryder left other guys have been de listed but still if your suspended for 2 years your career is over. there is no upside for a player in this saga they are the victims in many ways and if they can ride it it out they get to play footy.
If you spill the beans and then Essendon de list you and your an average player it's career over. So it's really in their interest to hold the line and try to get i was a victim discount on any penalties especially after what happened in the NRL

Wasn't saying Melbourne are cheats, or are in a similar situation to us, or anything like that actually. Was just pointing out how quick every is to forget that Dank used thymomodulin at Melbourne, and there has never been a paper trail to show that that is what he was actually using there.

But no thymomodulin paper trail at Melbourne = that's fine, no explanation needed, let's forget about it. No thymomodulin paper trail at Essendon = absolutely no chance Dank used it, he used banned TB4 because that's all we have records of, ban them for 2 years.

Bates to Dank:
"Sorry you still up? Trengove is not going to Darwin so I don't need the thymomodulin for tomorrow."

Was probably "thymosin beta 4" though because that's all Dank sells on his website.

I must admit, this is the first I've heard of Dank using Thymomodulin at Melbourne.

When did this come to light?

Did it happen while he was "employted" by EFC?

Bates to Dank:

We could not afford placebo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back