No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamtime we could rest o

Mitchell has already said he wont accept it, and I would be 100000% positive either would Cotch.

Its tainted and an empty column should be a reflection on Essendons shame and guilt forever.

Nah....better if it reads Brownlow won by Jabe Watson...then lost by Jabe Watson due to dupid...dupid...drug cheating...
Then everyone can read that for ever...

The "the ban clock" effectively started on Thursday (13th Nov). 6 months from that is May 13th. They play the Kangaroos and Brisbane between then and playing us.
But the ban isn't just games right? It's staying away from the club too. No Club preseason, training, meetings etc......

Yep, so selecting players for the North game would be difficult as they'd have to be named before they could (officially) be at the club, so no fitness tests, no idea of form, etc.

Mitchell has already said he wont accept it, and I would be 100000% positive either would Cotch.

Its tainted and an empty column should be a reflection on Essendons shame and guilt forever.

How is it any more tainted than Robert Harvey's? How is it any more tainted than the other dozen or so guys who received theirs retrospectively?

Jobe's Brownlow is tainted, but I'm not sure why Cotchin or Mitchell's would be.

How is it any more tainted than Robert Harvey's? How is it any more tainted than the other dozen or so guys who received theirs retrospectively?

Jobe's Brownlow is tainted, but I'm not sure why Cotchin or Mitchell's would be.
James Hird (and Voss) for mine in '96 was tainted. Round 10 between the Saints and Bombers the power went out mid 3rd term, and Nathan Burke was clearly BOG, the remaining 1 1/2 quarters on the Monday Burke wasnt in the game much and Robert Harvey dominated and got the three votes, Burke didnt get a vote and finished the year on 20 and Tird and Voss tie on 21. Not concerned about McCernan because thems were the rules.

James Hird (and Voss) for mine in '96 was tainted. Round 10 between the Saints and Bombers the power went out mid 3rd term, and Nathan Burke was clearly BOG, the remaining 1 1/2 quarters on the Monday Burke wasnt in the game much and Robert Harvey dominated and got the three votes, Burke didnt get a vote and finished the year on 20 and Tird and Voss tie on 21. Not concerned about McCernan because thems were the rules.

That Brownlow is tainted because Hird was in with Charters back then. If the truth ever came out it would be so satisfying.

List of Drug Cheats;

1. Jobe Watson
2. Dustin Fletcher
3. Stuart Crameri
4. Angus Monfries
5. Paddy Ryder
6. Dyson Heppell
8. Michael Hibberd
9. Michael Hurly
10. Jake Carlyle
11. Leroy Jetta
12. Carl Hooker
13. Kyle Hardingham
14. David Myers
15. Brett Stanton
16. Ben Howlett
17. Heath Hocking
18. Courtney Dempsey
19. Brett Prismal
20. Alwyn Davies
21. Tate Pears
22. Elliot Kavanaugh
23. Mark McVeigh
24. Scott Gumbelton
25. Henry Slattery
26. Tom Belchambers
27. Nathan Lovett Murray.
29. Jake Melksham
30. Ariel Steinberg
31. Michael Ross
32. Ricky Dyson
33. Alex Browne
34. Jackson Merrett

Not sure how accurate it is.

Last edited:
List sent to me of Drug Cheats;

1. Jobe Watson
2. Dustin Fletcher
3. Stuart Crameri
4. Angus Monfries
5. Paddy Ryder
6. Dyson Heppell
8. Michael Hibberd
9. Michael Hurly
10. Jake Carlyle
11. Leroy Jetta
12. Carl Hooker
13. Kyle Hardingham
14. David Myers
15. Brett Stanton
16. Ben Howlett
17. Heath Hocking
18. Courtney Dempsey
19. Brett Prismal
20. Alwyn Davies
21. Tate Pears
22. Elliot Kavanaugh
23. Mark McVeigh
24. Scott Gumbelton
25. Henry Slattery
26. Tom Belchambers
29. Jake Melksham
30. Ariel Steinberg
31. Michael Ross
32. Ricky Dyson
33. Alex Browne
34. Jackson Merrett

Gee port will be spewing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is tainted and it will never be the same, but that isn't Cotchin's fault nor Mitchell's, and they must be recognized.

Should have been one of the greatest nights of their lives, and they were denied it by a guy who wasn't half the player until he was getting illegal weekly injections, and hasn't been afterwards either.

It is tainted and it will never be the same, but that isn't Cotchin's fault nor Mitchell's, and they must be recognized.

Should have been one of the greatest nights of their lives, and they were denied it by a guy who wasn't half the player until he was getting illegal weekly injections, and hasn't been afterwards either.
Should we have had a free pass in the '13 elimination final because Carlton was their by default?

The problem is we have a fixture rather than a draw
If all teams played each other evenly then the Essendon games could have been eliminated with votes and home and way points
This way the right team could have easily been established which (I still think it would have been CFC ) for the eight as well As the Brownlow medal
It's a mess and CFC were the only beneficiaries

Gee port will be spewing

I'm actually curious how he can plead not guilty, given his reasons for leaving

"I want out because I was given substances that were bad, but I took nothing bad......"

I'm actually curious how he can plead not guilty, given his reasons for leaving

"I want out because I was given substances that were bad, but I took nothing bad......"
Not a bad excuse...but possibly bad enough to F*** Port...which considering cant be all that bad...

List of Drug Cheats;

1. Jobe Watson
2. Dustin Fletcher
3. Stuart Crameri
4. Angus Monfries
5. Paddy Ryder
6. Dyson Heppell
8. Michael Hibberd
9. Michael Hurly
10. Jake Carlyle
11. Leroy Jetta
12. Carl Hooker
13. Kyle Hardingham
14. David Myers
15. Brett Stanton
16. Ben Howlett
17. Heath Hocking
18. Courtney Dempsey
19. Brett Prismal
20. Alwyn Davies
21. Tate Pears
22. Elliot Kavanaugh
23. Mark McVeigh
24. Scott Gumbelton
25. Henry Slattery
26. Tom Belchambers
29. Jake Melksham
30. Ariel Steinberg
31. Michael Ross
32. Ricky Dyson
33. Alex Browne
34. Jackson Merrett

It's missing Lonergan. I'd say someone has just made that up.

Imagine how exciting the count would've been. After round 19:

Ablett - 23
Swan - 22
Thompson - 21
Mitchell - 20
Hayes - 19
Pavlich - 15
Cotchin - 15
Dangerfield - 15
Beams - 14
Kennedy - 12

Then Cotchin polls 8 votes in his next 3 games to leave us at this going into the final round:

Ablett - 24
Thompson - 23
Cotchin - 23
Mitchell - 23
Swan - 22
Dangerfield - 20
Kennedy - 19
Beams - 19
Hayes - 19

Mitchell polls 3 in the first match of round 23 to take the outright lead and remove Swan from the hunt. Scott Thompson then polls 2 votes to narrowly miss out, with Ablett polling 0 votes in the same game. Then Cotchin picks up the 3 votes in the final match of the year to win the Brownlow alongside Sam Mitchell. A long under-appreciated champion and an emerging superstar then share the stage together as they receive footballs highest honour.

Instead we got Blow Jobe jumping out to 26 votes by the end of round 14.

Doping campaigner - 26
Thompson - 18
Ablett - 15
Swan - 15
Hayes - 13
Pendles - 12
Cotchin - 11
Mitchell - 11
Franklin - 11
Dangerfield - 11
Jack - 11
Scott Selwood - 10

The most boring count ever could've been the greatest.

It's missing Lonergan. I'd say someone has just made that up.

Don't think he participated & may have been the reason he was moved on. I may be wrong but that's what my tomatoes told me... I remember some efc posters saying they were surprised he was moved on as others were ahead of him.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back