Competitions Apply for the Saints Digital Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Atleast I can be in the VIP saints private group.... Lol

Someone who has a bf account better of got it
I doubt someone with a BF account got it. We would have heard by now.

Putrid 'mo
Yes.
Hes got more gunk in his hair than Cameron Diaz in 'Something about Mary' and he has dug up Errol Flynns corpse and ripped off his Moustache .:eek:

Anyway, now ive got all that childish Jealousy out of my system:p. Good luck to him and the other winners :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Im sure they will have a great time. Good on 'em:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odd choice, right?

They didn't breach 2008, so I think expecting some gems of wisdom with regards to the history of the club, such as 66 being available on that thing called VHS for those of us who did not live it, well, VHS was probably dead before some of these people were even conceived as an idea as well.

Still, at least one of them doesn't want to be a shovelhead journo, so, there's hope yet!

Very odd indeed!

Was it you barrels, who said the ppl that will be picked will be studying in media ect?

Hence the reason I didnt apply.
I did. Suggested to the bride that they'd include a lass and a hipster too.

I don't want to bag out the club for trying out some initiative, but.. I would have thought that Twitter would be the main criteria here. Of the three, only one (the girl) is a regular tweeter, and even then she didn't tweet one thing St Kilda or AFL related all season.

Another (the hipster) looks like he only started using Twitter when entries for this competition started. And the last (the Queenslander) looks like he signed up for Twitter today.

Wasn't the idea that they'd get someone with a broad, Saints-based reach? It's already looking like a missed opportunity.

I don't want to bag out the club for trying out some initiative, but.. I would have thought that Twitter would be the main criteria here. Of the three, only one (the girl) is a regular tweeter, and even then she didn't tweet one thing St Kilda or AFL related all season.

Another (the hipster) looks like he only started using Twitter when entries for this competition started. And the last (the Queenslander) looks like he signed up for Twitter today.

Wasn't the idea that they'd get someone with a broad, Saints-based reach? It's already looking like a missed opportunity.
I thought the same thing.

Don't really see how the guy is a hipster??
The girl looks like a ******* legend, goes and checks out heaps of cool bands (music writer) and attends the 2 greatest festivals in the world (Meredith & golden plains). I'm in love.
Meh. Her names not Reece...

Lol the as were calling him "hipster" guy is a advertising student, I don't see how this is the perfect stepping stone for him like he thinks...... also good to see all 47 of his followers will be able to see his tweets and the spud wants to be in the media yet only signed up for twitter under 2 months ago lol.

#salty
Should of been one of us

Last edited:

i didnt know all of this...but wow

i didnt apply so dont really feel let down or anything, but it sounds like they went for someone with a possible future in the media rather than someone who uses social media now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back