Food, Drink & Dining Out GD Meet Up 2015: STRIKE BOWLING Date TBC

Remove this Banner Ad

We could car pool, we live pretty much right next to each other. :p

But cool, nw, will add you to the list.
Oh, you're in Moonee Ponds/Essendon too?

I will come to one of these things one day soon, definitely. We have plenty of meet ups on the Essendon board and they're great, but a bit of variety never hurt anyone and it'd be good to meet some new folk. :)

With or without cheese?
I can confirm that I wear a block of Swiss cheese on my head in real life too.

It's a bit of a problem when I walk past hungry strangers and they try and take a bite.

Oh, you're in Moonee Ponds/Essendon too?

I will come to one of these things one day soon, definitely. We have plenty of meet ups on the Essendon board and they're great, but a bit of variety never hurt anyone and it'd be good to meet some new folk. :)

Pretty much.

We should merge a Geelong/Essendon meet up next season. :thumbsu:

Pretty much.

We should merge a Geelong/Essendon meet up next season. :thumbsu:
Indeed we should. My best mate is a Cats fan- occasional poster on the Geelong board too. And no, it's not Bobby or dymot. ;)

Indeed we should. My best mate is a Cats fan- occasional poster on the Geelong board too. And no, it's not Bobby or dymot. ;)

Lol, I am one of the few who like Bobby.

Sweet, I will keep that in mind for whenever Geelong play Essendon. Have always thought of merging together meet ups, but it never got off the ground this year.

And **** off Banana breath.

Lol, I am one of the few how like Bobby.
I have time for the lad too.

Sweet, I will keep that in mind for whenever Geelong play Essendon. Have always thought of merging together meet ups, but it never got off the ground this year.
Round 10, I believe. Saturday night at Etihad (not MCG :mad:).

A few Essendon and North supporters from the boards got together before this year's final, and that was really good. Nate7 can attest.

A few Essendon and North supporters from the boards got together before this year's final, and that was really good. Nate7 can attest.

And will it be Essendon playing or the Port Melbourne thirds. :p
(sorry)

Yeah cool as, Etihad is fine too, we usually meet up at Nixon for those games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was probably 15-20 of us in the end? Good night that, including meeting some of BF's loosest units!

And will it be Essendon playing or the Port Melbourne thirds. :p
(sorry)

Yeah cool as, Etihad is fine too, we usually meet up at Nixon for those games.
Well and truly accustomed to such jokes. Water, duck's back and all that. Nixon sounds good!

I dunno who that is either.
I'll let you discover, then...

There was probably 15-20 of us in the end? Good night that, including meeting some of BF's loosest units!
Yeah, about that. There were only five Essendon guys, mainly because it was more of a North meet up which we crashed. But well worth it.

Proof that footy is only a silly game and that keyboard missives are cheap if ever proof was needed.

Lol, I am one of the few who like Bobby.

And **** off Banana breath.
Banana breath?

What a compliment. You've made my day Shell :)

So you've met Zondor then! Jay-Z - are you still in for these meet ups?
Yep, as you said the North/Essendon one was good. Not sure I can make it next weekend though, might have to wait for the January one

060578-9a6796b4-f456-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

Selfie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back