Competitions Apply for the Saints Digital Rookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Jealous much guys? Don't be so critical with the decision until you see their work.
Hope they kill it.
That's like saying don't be critical of draftees because they arnt in the afl yet. It's BF

??? I would most definitely advise people not to be critical of draftees before they play AFL.
Are you serious, everyone seems to have opinions on draftees including myself

By the sound of it these guys would not know any of the draftees beyond Petracca, Brayshaw, McCartin & Wright. Expect to hear some pretty dumb questions. Probably stuff like "Who is your favourite music band?", "What is your favourite food?", "Have you ever created your own word?" ;)
Hope I am wrong, but I am not going to hold my breath

I think everyone is just jealous of these guys and trying to pick their faults. They were picked, you weren't. Obviously they have some attributes that you don't

I think everyone is just jealous of these guys and trying to pick their faults. They were picked, you weren't. Obviously they have some attributes that you don't
TBF, it's most likely youth.

Best of luck to them, but I'm not expecting Pulitzer-worthy material.

TBF, it's most likely youth.

Best of luck to them, but I'm not expecting Pulitzer-worthy material.

The whole contest was a bit meh to be honest. I think it's a great initiative and really smart thinking by the club

But yeh not my thing. Good for the budding media extrovert types though!!!

Can't take it to seriously like you say barrels

lol

can't believe the offended in the past 2 pages.

lift you lot, be disappointed - sure, but unsure why your attacking these guys.

good luck to them.

I think what most of us are p*ssed off at is:
1. They're not even real St Kilda fans.
2. The club stated that they needed to know applicants Twitter follower numbers and 3 winners had about 30 followers between them.
3. They wouldn't know who Luke Dunstan is let alone know anything about the draftees
4. That tosser is carrying on about mayonnaise.

I hate to be critical of the club but I think a lot of "Real" supporters got duped on this one. The winners were only ever going to be people like this. I think their stuff will be cringeworthy.
Rant over.
(I didn't apply).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. The club stated that they needed to know applicants Twitter follower numbers and 3 winners had about 30 followers between them.
3. They wouldn't know who Luke Dunstan is let alone know anything about the draftees

I hate to be critical of the club but I think a lot of "Real" supporters got duped on this one. The winners were only ever going to be people like this. I think their stuff will be cringeworthy.
Rant over.
(I didn't apply).

what makes you say they aren't real supporters?

Based on a question/answer in the article? Because one of them said 2010 GF was his fave moment, maybe he was thinking "BJs mark in the 2010 GF"...but it came out or was written as 2010 GF. These guys were probably nervous.

I've got twitter and over 500 followers however I don't think I've ever tweeted about St Kilda - does that mean I'm not a real supporter? I've never posted on here or posted on my twitter how long I've been member for....does that mean I'm not a member? My favorite player is Nick Riewoldt, does that mean I don't no who Luke Dunstan, or that I'm not a real support?

Who cares that he's carrying on about mayonnaise? Does that mean that he isn't a true St Kilda supporter?

It's humorous that you say none of them know "who Luke Dunstan is" however it's listed as the girls fave player.....

Can everyone who has attacked the guys looks, please post photos of yourself so I can pick on you over the internet plz.

Seriously

But yeh not my thing. Good for the budding media extrovert types though!!!

Also good for us borderline social anxiety introvert types, as we can sit here in comfort in the knowledge that we never applied, never throught of applying, and whoever did apply for the position is obviously insane.

Rant over.
(I didn't apply).
Seriously poor post by you mate.

what makes you say they aren't real supporters?

Based on a question/answer in the article? Because one of them said 2010 GF was his fave moment, maybe he was thinking "BJs mark in the 2010 GF"...but it came out or was written as 2010 GF. These guys were probably nervous.

I've got twitter and over 500 followers however I don't think I've ever tweeted about St Kilda - does that mean I'm not a real supporter? I've never posted on here or posted on my twitter how long I've been member for....does that mean I'm not a member? My favorite player is Nick Riewoldt, does that mean I don't no who Luke Dunstan, or that I'm not a real support?

Who cares that he's carrying on about mayonnaise? Does that mean that he isn't a true St Kilda supporter?

It's humorous that you say none of them know "who Luke Dunstan is" however it's listed as the girls fave player.....

Can everyone who has attacked the guys looks, please post photos of yourself so I can pick on you over the internet plz.

Seriously

The club were the ones that placed an emphasis on Twitter, not me. I never mentioned anybodys looks.

They're looking for supporters to ask those irrelevent questions similar to schneiderman time. I doubt they'd of picked somone with Rahul knowledge so they don't get shown up or actually ask relevent questions about TAC etc.

Great initive by the club and hopefully the winners surprise us all. Otherwise you'll just have to leave your questions till next years player sponsorship.

Was hoping someone from bigfooty did just it just so we can get a report about barrels after pick 22 :D

Rant over.
(I didn't apply).

I've read a lot crap on here but this almost takes the cake. Talk about jealousy. What makes someone a "real" supporter anyway? Do they hVe to login to BF 10000000 times a day? Tweet about Saints 150000 times a day?

I know for fact at least one of them is actually very good writer and knows more about club then you probably would.

I've read a lot crap on here but this almost takes the cake. Talk about jealousy. What makes someone a "real" supporter anyway? Do they hVe to login to BF 10000000 times a day? Tweet about Saints 150000 times a day?

I know for fact at least one of them is actually very good writer and knows more about club then you probably would.

It's just my opinion mate, I'm not jealous at all because I couldn't apply because of other commitments. I guess I wanted to see somebody win who knows about the Draft and the players who will be drafted, if the club aren't looking for that fine. Not sure why the club also emphasized the social media angle and then select 3 people with hardly any followers?

I mentioned his mo, and I stand by it; its a shocker.

I assume it's for Movember though, so good on him for doing it.

The last time I did it was a few years ago now, so here, have at it.

image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back