Media Fighting Furies 16th Annual Night of Nights. @ my mums garage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 9 v Roys

Uncle_Leo 10
tigland 8
Shadow Man 5
rfcta 5
Wacky 1
Eoz 1

rfctard9_zpsb7000681.jpg

1st place: Hate
well deserved.

captainsawardwinner_zps189c6db8.jpg

Hahahah tigland thought this was his award.............. wait it's.... oh you big silly tigs.

p71OAtH.png
Who's our ****ing captain? GET RID NOW!!!!

;) Well done little buddy, let's give them all so much s**t in S19.

Righto while we have a little break from the count and perve on tuggas dates rack we head to fumbler with the Claw of Fame.

Nominees for the Claw of Fame Award were long this the second time it has ever been awarded, but as in Highlander there can be only one.
This Furies player has three SFA premiership medallions, one pre-season premiership ring, is a three time All SFA Representative, longest serving Furies captain and has played over 140 games solely with the Furies.

I give you PHX the second Claw of Fame recipient.

dxmbn3g.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before we get to the winners announcement, tigland and i have decided we would let our team mates know first hand that we will be stepping down as Co-Captains effective from now. Our time as the clubs leaders have seen some lowly lows, but we have also been there for the highest highs, we just thought it was time the club needed that extra push to get where we needed it and new blood at the helm will accomplish that.
We will still be at the Furies next season, but in a role we think can benefit the club better.

So with no further ado please join us and welcoming Wacky Tiger as the Fighting Furies Qooty Club S19 Captain.

Outstanding Lemmy is outstanding

akkaps

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back