dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Just me or have the Eagles starting chucking in random people in their photoshoots:

355483-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

So um, who the * is that short little dude on the far right, back row?

And was Sinclair sick so they had to get someone that vaguely resembled him to cover for him (next to Lycett in the middle).

I'm assuming thats Brophy just with a shaved head to the left of Ellis in the middle row (far right).

Lel wtf?

PS: Masten & Sheed in the other photos are sporting luscious hairstyles no homo

355480-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Tunbridge?, Bennell, Sheed, Wellingham, Colledge, Lamb, Barrass, Mcinnes, Mcgovern, RoPo, Butler, ____?
Shuey, Sheppard, Hill, Darling, mackenzie, Schofield, Naitanui, Lycett, Sinclair, Brown, Brophy, Ellis
Cripps, Yeo, Gaff, Waters, Priddis, Selwood, Simpson, Hurn, Kennedy, Rosa, Masten, McGinnity, Lecras
Cavka, Newman, Waterman, Nelson, Karpany, Hutchings, Lucas, Adamson, Duggan, Main

Maginnes missing, don't really think that's Tunbridge either.

It's probably so they can photoshop their faces in afterwards

Didn't know that was a thing.

Tunbridge, Maginnes and Sinclair missing from the photos replaced by dudes with similar builds. I'll buy it. We know Sinclair broke a finger today but I wonder why the others missed.

There was a version of the team poster that got released in The West a few years ago, and my Dockers supporting mate noticed there was a few empty spots between players in the photo.

Saw another version of the same team photo a few months later and there was all of a sudden a few missing players now in those empty spots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tunbridge, Maginnes and Sinclair missing from the photos replaced by dudes with similar builds. I'll buy it. We know Sinclair broke a finger today but I wonder why the others missed.
Sinclair will be stoked at his tan lines

355480-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Tunbridge?, Bennell, Sheed, Wellingham, Colledge, Lamb, Barrass, Mcinnes, Mcgovern, RoPo, Butler, ____?
Shuey, Sheppard, Hill, Darling, mackenzie, Schofield, Naitanui, Lycett, Sinclair, Brown, Brophy, Ellis
Cripps, Yeo, Gaff, Waters, Priddis, Selwood, Simpson, Hurn, Kennedy, Rosa, Masten, McGinnity, Lecras
Cavka, Newman, Waterman, Nelson, Karpany, Hutchings, Lucas, Adamson, Duggan, Main

Maginnes missing, don't really think that's Tunbridge either.

Other way around

Saw this on the news. They posed for 3 photos with the 3 different guernseys including the tri panel. Not thrilled. Needed more peril!!

Just me or have the Eagles starting chucking in random people in their photoshoots:

355483-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

So um, who the **** is that short little dude on the far right, back row?

And was Sinclair sick so they had to get someone that vaguely resembled him to cover for him (next to Lycett in the middle).

I'm assuming thats Brophy just with a shaved head to the left of Ellis in the middle row (far right).

Lel wtf?

PS: Masten & Sheed in the other photos are sporting luscious hairstyles no homo
I don't get why they would be missing? Even if they are sick they could still do the photo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back