Media State of the List

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it sad that a once powerhouse of the competition has fallen to become a shell of its former self, run by hacks, hasbeens and never wases who then have the audacity to have a crack at Noobz0r whose evaluation of the list was pretty much spot on in my opinion.

You guys were so disorganised, your skipper did the Harold Holt, you failed to submit an All SFA side and then argued with okeydoke7 about not submitting a side and your general posting throughout the season was pisspoor at best.

You're lucky your side is still in the damn competition, champ.
The one positive though is that they aren't changing their name as a result of embarrassment.

The one positive though is that they aren't changing their name as a result of embarrassment.

That's correct. I still rate their leadership higher than A Bit High and the Westend Dietweevils.

I thought the Hawks gave ok quality with low quantity. This puts them high on the quality/quantity scale, which is significantly better than three of the four teams rated so far.

ok quality + low quantity = high quality/quantity

2407241-2400929-8940365638-mfw%2Bi.gif

I find it sad that a once powerhouse of the competition has fallen to become a shell of its former self, run by hacks, hasbeens and never wases who then have the audacity to have a crack at Noobz0r whose evaluation of the list was pretty much spot on in my opinion.

You guys were so disorganised, your skipper did the Harold Holt, you failed to submit an All SFA side and then argued with okeydoke7 about not submitting a side and your general posting throughout the season was pisspoor at best.

You're lucky your side is still in the damn competition, champ.
Add being one of the two clubs not to submit EKA votes.

ok quality + low quantity = high quality/quantity

2407241-2400929-8940365638-mfw%2Bi.gif
I can't believe I have to teach a SFA captain how to do year 4 maths...

Hawks:
Ok quality = 5
Low quantity = 2
Quality/quantity = 5/2 = 2.5
I.e I don't have to wade through so much s**t to get to the good stuff.

Gumbies:
Ok quality= 5
High quantity = 7
Quality/quantity = 5/7 = 0.71
I.e there's the same amount of good stuff scattered in a sewerage treatment plant worth of s**t.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did these things become about MATHS! I didnt get out of school just to find out how long it takes an orange travelling 200m/s to reach the tangent angle of a square root.
3.8 seconds

When did these things become about MATHS! I didnt get out of school just to find out how long it takes an orange travelling 200m/s to reach the tangent angle of a square root.
It never got there, someone picked it up and ate it.

African orange? Or European?

Is it unladen?

I can't believe I have to teach a SFA captain how to do year 4 maths...

Hawks:
Ok quality = 5
Low quality = 2
Quality/quantity = 5/2 = 2.5
I.e I don't have to wade through so much s**t to get to the good stuff.

Gumbies:
Ok quality= 5
High quantity = 7
Quality/quality = 5/7 = 0.71
I.e there's the same amount of good stuff scattered in a sewerage treatment plant worth of s**t.
And 5 + 2 = 7.
7 - 5 = 2.
What's close to 2?
That's right, 2.5.

Illuminati confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back