FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Remove this Banner Ad

Moderately happy with the ending.

Sure it was predictable and neat and way too convinent at times but nothing could wash away the poor quality of the last few seasons.

The acting and slow build up was far superior to what they've done this season although that's not saying much.

Guess in the end I'm just pleased they didn't go out Dexter and HIMYM style and totally burn any rewatchability.

Disappointing end. I thought last weeks show was better. Meek end to a bad ass outlaw. Would have preferred a butch Cassidy and Sundance kid ending with Jax and Chibs.

Makes me appreciate how well Breaking Bad ended. It's hard to get it right.

Helps when you have absolute quality from start to finish, writers backed themselves into too many corners with Sons IMO.

So Breaking Bad has a spin-off [Better Call Saul].What spin-off could SoA have ?

Sadly 'The Odd Couple' is just about to be re-launched otherwise you could have it starring Tig & Venus
How about 'The Handyman' or 'Fingers' starring Chucky ?

Talks of a prequel based on JT and the original 9

So Breaking Bad has a spin-off [Better Call Saul].What spin-off could SoA have ?

Sadly 'The Odd Couple' is just about to be re-launched otherwise you could have it starring Tig & Venus
How about 'The Handyman' or 'Fingers' starring Chucky ?
Maybe Niro and Wendy is a re-launched Little house on the prairie.

Jax did the right thing by his family the club in the end.

The other charters would of caught up with him eventually and as an afterthought he looked after his kids because he knew as long as he was around they could never truly get away from the club or being criminals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did they use ms paint to do the the cgi of jax jesus-ing into Vic mackeys truck?

The shot from the truckers view looked like they put a Jax mask on a mannequin. Horrendous.

I think they took the easy option but in the end it was a pretty good to the show. The last couple of seasons were below average but its been a good show across the journey.

Always hard to finish off a series - they got a lot right in terms of the handling of the Jax-Gemma relationship… Jax-Wendy and Jax-Nero…. but Jax's solution was a shite act of fatherhood

Closed it well for me, didn't expect him to kill himself but understood he didn't want the club to carry that burden.

Will definitely buy the complete series & re-watch in 12 months I reckon, throughly enjoyed this series.

Anybody else lol when Jax told Chibs "Good choice" in giving the VP nod to Tig?

Who the **** else was he going to give it to... Lunatic Happy? The black rookie? Foreveraprospect Rat? The meathead who said one word every episode? Or the greasy manlet oompa loompa?

Well he could have given it to T.O. given he already knew what it took to run a charter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back