FTA-TV Sons of Anarchy

Well he could have given it to T.O. given he already knew what it took to run a charter.

Except they said T.O. had to wait 12 months to be an officer.

All in all I'm not sure what I think about the ending. Haven't enjoyed season 7 that much compared to previous seasons, but I like how they wrapped up the loose ends. Did seem a bit easy for Jax to just off two Irish kings, then Borofsky, then Marks without the cops raising an eyelid. Was hoping he would ride off into the sunset (even know he's abandoning his family and club) but the cop chase was a bit lame.

Gonna miss this, SOA.

Abel still has SONS ring as a reminder.

A few things about the ending. ..

That homeless lady, died in the same accident as Jax dad JT??, I guess she is some sort of angel of death, reference to the blood and bread of Christ. Jax died for the sins of the club.

The truck read "papas goods".

The police chase had one black crow eating the bread at the end. Final, a second joined as Jax blood emerged.

Homeless lady maybe JT looking over Jax.

Sutter was very clever.

Last edited:
I've got a hollow feeling after watching the finale. It's been such a great show since I start watching and unlike others I have loved the current storyline. A couple problems that I had was that nothing was made over the deaths of Juice or Unser at all, just thought that was strange.

Gonna miss this, SOA.

That homeless lady, died in the same accident as Jax dad JT??, I guess she is some sort of angel of death, reference to the blood and bread of Christ. Jax died for the sins of the club.

The police chase had one black crow eating the bread at the end. Final, a second joined as Jax blood emerged.

Sutter was very clever.

I was thinking she was the grim reaper would be interesting to go back and see when she has appeared in the past and if the person who saw her died, I know Gemma did last episode

Gonna miss this, SOA.

Sutter was very clever.

It was actually a new ring.....
qJDLLmE.jpg

Everyone loves seeing the blaze of glory ending, but in the end they wrapped everything up pretty well. Jax goes out the same way his dad did while leaving the club in a good (peaceful) state, and his family is safe and get a new beginning.

It was actually a new ring.....
qJDLLmE.jpg

Everyone loves seeing the blaze of glory ending, but in the end they wrapped everything up pretty well. Jax goes out the same way his dad did while leaving the club in a good (peaceful) state, and his family is safe and get a new beginning.

JTs ring.

Pretty sure JT had the "SO" and "NS" rings that Jax left on Opie's headstone at the start of the episode

Didn't Gemma say this was your grandfathers when she gave it to him?

So Jax wrapped up the show storylines, trying to give this "sons are at peace no more violence for them" ending. He's murdered Irish kings, which wouldn't go without payback. It was samcro who did it so they wouldn't just stop with the club in Belfast.

He killed august marks, head of a pretty powerful crime organization. But we sre lead to believe him being killed is just going to be the end of that. Nobody will ever seek revenge on that.

Really liked that last ever ep - think they did a really good job of tying up the loose ends. Always hard to make everyone happy when ending a show but think they did as close to as good as you could expect.

Been a hell of a ride, will definitely rewatch the series at some point.

So Jax wrapped up the show storylines, trying to give this "sons are at peace no more violence for them" ending. He's murdered Irish kings, which wouldn't go without payback. It was samcro who did it so they wouldn't just stop with the club in Belfast.

He killed august marks, head of a pretty powerful crime organization. But we sre lead to believe him being killed is just going to be the end of that. Nobody will ever seek revenge on that.

No one knows he killed the king except for Connor and he is marked as a traitor and the club and they aren't going to tell

They already killed Marks hit squad and his muscle was the niners and they are on board with the Sons it's highly likely Pope inc dies with Marks at least their criminal element

No one knows he killed the king except for Connor and he is marked as a traitor and the club and they aren't going to tell

They already killed Marks hit squad and his muscle was the niners and they are on board with the Sons it's highly likely Pope inc dies with Marks at least their criminal element

His hit squad. I'm sure there's someone in waiting to take the role of marks, I just don't see an entire crime organization like tat, as powerful as it was portrayed ending because marks died.

The Irish don't know exactly who but they'll seek out who did. At the very least they'd send more men to find Connor, who now needs protection from the Mayans and sons.

I just don't buy the, everything is peaceful and smooth sailings for the club since Jax is dead.

His hit squad. I'm sure there's someone in waiting to take the role of marks, I just don't see an entire crime organization like tat, as powerful as it was portrayed ending because marks died.

The Irish don't know exactly who but they'll seek out who did. At the very least they'd send more men to find Connor, who now needs protection from the Mayans and sons.

I just don't buy the, everything is peaceful and smooth sailings for the club since Jax is dead.
The shows finished mate, give it up. Go post on a fan fiction site.

But no one has anything to gain from ratting the club out to the IRA they will most likely suspect Connor, all the parties their would lose out if the ratted on the Sons the Myans will lose their gun trade, Connor will lose his life and the Sons could lose a charter.

Liked the ending apart from one thing, I wanted to see him hit the truck instead of how it was done. As soon as he chucked the Air Forces and pulled on the boots you knew it was over for him even more so when he was riding JT's bike

Back