Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that he should end up around 195-198 in height. How tall was Steve when he originally joined the club?
Couldn't find anything on Blueseum...this is interesting though:

"However, Sergio and his wife Rita deliberately kept Stephen's football education low-key. They insisted that his studies at Marcellin College had to come first, and restricted him to school football"

I guess SOS thought he'd do the same with his son.

Couldn't find anything on Blueseum...this is interesting though:

"However, Sergio and his wife Rita deliberately kept Stephen's football education low-key. They insisted that his studies at Marcellin College had to come first, and restricted him to school football"

I guess SOS thought he'd do the same with his son.
It's interesting that SOS has allowed Jack to play TAC this year though.

I do feel a little creepily voyeuristic when you two are using BF as your personal letter drop.

I think that just knowing makes people read into any exchange too far. If one poster told another poster they would be getting their nerd on in 2015, I wouldn't ordinarily start thinking bow chicka bow wow.

You just said bow chicka bow wow.

Yeah ... because I am a creepy voyeur who reads into things too much and HBF leaves his webcam on when he sleeps.

You guys are the ones who read into it! "Getting his nerd on" means taking his binoculars to the footy and reporting back on here about how the kids are going at the TAC footy, nothing to do with me!

Stick it to 'em MEB.

Actually I think the reading into it part was the 'Great' post of yours. Visions of MEB, hands on hips:

Where have you been?
Oh just getting some exercise
You were out with the boys again weren't you?
Um no ... I mean the boys just happened to be there
What's that smell? Liniment?
No no, it's umm ... it's err perfume from some random girl
Don't lie to me, you've been to the footy
No, I would never go to the footy without you
You've got tomato sauce and pastry crumbs on the front of your shirt
*Sobs* I'm sorry, I have a problem ... I need help

:D;)

Stick it to 'em MEB.

Actually I think the reading into it part was the 'Great' post of yours. Visions of MEB, hands on hips:

Where have you been?
Oh just getting some exercise
You were out with the boys again weren't you?
Um no ... I mean the boys just happened to be there
What's that smell? Liniment?
No no, it's umm ... it's err perfume from some random girl
Don't lie to me, you've been to the footy
No, I would never go to the footy without you
You've got tomato sauce and pastry crumbs on the front of your shirt
*Sobs* I'm sorry, I have a problem ... I need help

:D;)

I was almost offended but that's actually quite hilarious!

Add in some stamping of the feet and you've got it in one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was almost offended but that's actually quite hilarious!

Add in some stamping of the feet and you've got it in one.

Hehe. As long as you know I would never say anything to deliberately 'almost' offend you.

I think that just knowing makes people read into any exchange too far. If one poster told another poster they would be getting their nerd on in 2015, I wouldn't ordinarily start thinking bow chicka bow wow.
By the way Tony Lynn 15 , I'm thinking of getting my nerd on in 2015 .... if you're interested.

No?. ferrisb, BluStreak, ....... Aphrodite? Anyone?

I don't know ODN. is getting your geek on as raunchy as what HBF was talking about? :p

We ALL know EXACTLY what mebbie and HBF are trying to say, it's just that it's MUCH more fun to deliberately misinterpret it...

polls_DM1782_Nerds_Gone_Wild_Posters_4851_477498_poll_xlarge.jpeg

I'm interested...

Oh .... umm ... that was supposed to say 'anybody but Jatz' .... umm ... s**t ... this is awkward.

By the way Tony Lynn 15 , I'm thinking of getting my nerd on in 2015 .... if you're interested.

No?. ferrisb, BluStreak, ....... Aphrodite? Anyone?

Hi ODN, thanks for the invite.

Not sure about getting my nerd on but intend to spend a lot of time over the holidays without any pants on posting online.....actually in hindsight that is not just a holiday thing!!

Count me in!! :) :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back