Media Usernames With A Twist- Urban Dictionary Names

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually it isn't, also this isn't even his idea.
Excellent comebacks as per usual. You're doing a great job at becoming the reputable poster you want to be.

Don't listen Citroin, top idea.

Fizzler:
This one was much awaited. The crowds are chanting, and Fizzler is waiting. Could this be the title winner? Popping candy awaits......

Base Word:

Fizzler

Fizzler
A sexual act that occurs when a guy gets a blow job from a girl that has Pop-Rocks in her mouth.
Dude, i just got a fizzler from my girlfriend! IT WAS EPIC!

Wow. What a username! This is hilarious. Even HaroLad has stated he would be interested in one of these! I'm sure this word is not unheard of down in Las Vegas of course. I hate to say it, but even IDC and his goats may know about it. Now I know why Fizzler was so excited to share this with us. Hard to beat. 9.3 will be my rating.

Rating: 9.3

Excellent comebacks as per usual. You're doing a great job at becoming the reputable poster you want to be.

Don't listen Citroin, top idea.
I would argue and many would agree that witches hats:the rookies guide to the SFA was a better thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fizzler:
This one was much awaited. The crowds are chanting, and Fizzler is waiting. Could this be the title winner? Popping candy awaits......

Base Word:

Fizzler

Fizzler
A sexual act that occurs when a guy gets a blow job from a girl that has Pop-Rocks in her mouth.

Wow. What a username! This is hilarious. Even HaroLad has stated he would be interested in one of these! I'm sure this word is not unheard of down in Las Vegas of course. I hate to say it, but even IDC and his goats may know about it. Now I know why Fizzler was so excited to share this with us. Hard to beat. 9.3 will be my rating.

You haven't lived 'till you've tried goat that has a mouthful of chilli

Pantskyle:
Welcome To The First Review!

As Pantskyles username will not come up as one word, I'll rate it with one word on each side. This will be out a rating system of 0.0 to 5.0 if the username has 2 words. Then the two ratings will be combined.

First Word: Pants

pants

The act of pulling down someone's pants

Crazy Achmed just got pants'd by that arsehole over there

This isn't hilarious but at the same time a little interesting. Pants is probably the more British way of saying dack. This will score an easy 3.3.
First Part Score: 3.3

Second Word: Kyle

Kyle
Noun.-One of the best guys on the face of the earth. Extremely smart, yet athletic, talented, and downright sexy. Is good at football, and will definatly marry a hot girl.
Kyle will play college football.

Well Pants has scored high here. A real name is always going to score high or very low and on this occasion it will score high. A hot girl! Place your bets! Academic and sporty. Due to lack of hilarity this will score a 4.4 instead of a 5.0.

Combined Score: 7.7

Ha!

The first part is wrong though as to the meaning of pants in my name. Funny nonetheless.

Fizzler:

Base Word:

Fizzler

Fizzler

Note to self, add popping candy to shopping list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back