Media WIGMEDIA: BYE BYE BYE - Merger Inches Closer - Team Name Announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

The dullard Drags have truly taken on the Meatshield mantle. The Bombers regard the Drags with disdain as a derivative joke. Good on BLUEALLTHRU and Jabba73 and the other folk there for evolving as a progressive outfit.

Kudos to Cadsky and Mobbs
Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

The dullard Drags have truly taken on the Meatshield mantle. The Bombers regard the Drags with disdain as a derivative joke. Good on BLUEALLTHRU and Jabba73 and the other folk there for evolving as a progressive outfit.

Kudos to Cadsky and Mobbs
“Progressive outfit”

Aka

“Becoming shills for the old boys”

Horry, we do daily. So a Gumbies-Dragons merger next?

No one would merge with the Drags MeatShields. Just kick Em to the kerb. The one or decent posters there and serial_thrilla will find new homes. The Sweet FA is a generous joint.

How so?

Seemed pretty stock standard behaviour.

To what end?

Will it make the original result more legitimate?

View attachment 1926117
Now that I think about it you making up a conspiracy for your own failure does sound like pretty stock standard behaviour, as does trying to make a thread not about the bombers, about the bombers

Carry on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that I think about it you making up a conspiracy for your own failure does sound like pretty stock standard behaviour, as does trying to make a thread not about the bombers, about the bombers

Carry on

Proceed.

Carry on
Nice "no you".

Be better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back