Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Gold City Royals v The Bye - Intraclub - Draft Completed

Remove this Banner Ad

1708924764715.png
Gold City Royals v Gold City Royals at The Golden Throne
The 7th placed Gold City Royals were scheduled to have the week off, sources close to the club say the bye came at the perfect time after a hard fought win against the Wonders in Round 4, but apparently those sources didn't include Royals captain Cadsky or player Footypie32

No instead of a week off the two have instead decided that the bye cannot be beaten, and instead are organising an opportunity to beat themselves........

That's right qooty fans and Royals players, no week off for you! During the week your fearless leader and co conspirator will draft players to the Royals and the Royals in preparation of the Royals v Royals Intraclub extravaganza

Current and former players will be eligible for the game, most likely whether they wanted to be or not, will other clubs commence legal action against the Royals?

Only time will tell

Ok Royals. Something a little bit different for some fun during our bye week. We'll be running an intraclub hitout later this week. But before we do, Footypie32 and i will be running a live draft.

The rules are simple, FP and myself will each take it in turns drafting a player to our team until all current Royals players have been drafted, then to finish off each team we will draft ex-Royals, be they current or former SFA participants.

once the teams are full (20 per side) ill be simming a match between the two to keep us in tip top shape during our break.

The two teams will be Footypie's Funky Heirs and the Mozquitoes. Feel free to bribe me for a place on team Mozquitoe

Nothing
GreyCrow
Smartys Power
Jhye Clark 13
Lomas
Golumless
krakouers
Kapow!!!
nahnah
gouki88
Bianconeri
Ulahoopski
Brenton Davy
hotchilli
Memphis
Pedro
MrPremiership
grumbleguts
Blacky
projectv
SarahSmiles
Zevon
caesar88
brahj
Membling
NTRabbit
CakeEater
Camros2

Footypie feel free to take the first pick!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the first pick in the draft. The Funky Heirs select:

GreyCrow

Who else could I possibly choose? This bloke ticks all the boxes. And I understand he's just installed his 5th brand new knees!!

Welcome.

You're up Cadsky

For the first pick in the draft. The Funky Heirs select:

GreyCrow

Who else could I possibly choose? This bloke ticks all the boxes. And I understand he's just installed his 5th brand new knees!!

Welcome.

You're up Cadsky
As it should be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back