2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see who leaps at the deal - I reckon anyone who doesn't throw an Essendon official in the deep end will get some serious time.

I'd be happy if the majority of the administration were wiped out for what they did.

Remember, if the whole 34 were suspended today - they couldnt train at the club or play any games until the suspension period was done.

Will put a massive hole in Essendon's 2015.

Will be interesting to see who leaps at the deal - I reckon anyone who doesn't throw an Essendon official in the deep end will get some serious time.

I'd be happy if the majority of the administration were wiped out for what they did.

Remember, if the whole 34 were suspended today - they couldnt train at the club or play any games until the suspension period was done.

Will put a massive hole in Essendon's 2015.
Will be interesting to think what Ryder & Monfries are thinking.

If I was them, I would take a deal to assist Essendon get hammered ... but if Crameri & Prismall got in 1st, they should be worried about 2015...

I get the feeling it's the bigger fish they are well and truly after and not the players...
I'm still predicting paltry punishments for the players. I also think Port wouldn't have gone so hard after Ryder if they didn't 'know' something. It feels like they've been given a wink and a nod from higher up.

If these two players were in the same program as the rest, and 2 matches is all they'll get, it stands to reason the rest of the punishments will be the same or similar. If this is the case it will be an unsavoury outcome for AFL football, and for sport in general in this country.

I'm still predicting paltry punishments for the players. I also think Port wouldn't have gone so hard after Ryder if they didn't 'know' something. It feels like they've been given a wink and a nod from higher up.

If these two players were in the same program as the rest, and 2 matches is all they'll get, it stands to reason the rest of the punishments will be the same or similar. If this is the case it will be an unsavoury outcome for AFL football, and for sport in general in this country.

The least I think they can get is actually a 6 months backdated penalty which means 5 games missed not 2. You only get that backdated due to substantial assistance. That means Dank and Hird et al is who they are likely more after. It appears that Hird has dirt on Essendon officials, so their attempt to remove him backfired and he is going down swinging. The probable only way to remove him from Essendon is if he personally gets a SCN and penalty.

When will reporters realize any news about Essendon is an instant page-turner.

Seriously hope Carro gets a new hobby horse this year. If I hear one more piece of news about Essendon I'll sash myself.

EFA;) #dontheslash

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ids-prank-on-club-doctor-20150120-12u12w.html

Hmmm the stupidity of AFL players is taken to another level. Nice one Saad. When it comes to banned substances/drugs in sports I dont think there is room for humour, especially given he was found guilty too.

I don't see what the problem is here? He played an in-house joke - That it was reported in the news is weird but whatever...

If you can't laugh at yourself, especially after he has done his time, then it's all a bit sad and boring...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see what the problem is here? He played an in-house joke - That it was reported in the news is weird but whatever...

If you can't laugh at yourself, especially after he has done his time, then it's all a bit sad and boring...

Maybe, but a doctor is the last person I'd be screwing with.

"Hey Ahmed....I'm afraid you need an impromptu prostate check..."

Maybe, but a doctor is the last person I'd want practical joke retribution from.

"Hey Ahmed....I'm afraid you need an impromptu prostate check..."
Two fingers for a second opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back