Any Stock Tips? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like we'll find out very shortly.
Shortly after I posted, YMYC was asked if they had to buy a Cu stock who'd they buy? One of the guests said the only one would be TGS as they are Australia's lowest cost producer and if the price of Cu kept falling they'd be the only one to survive.

Cu / US market off again by the looks of things overnight. TGS in for a horror day today.

Thing I like about TGS is

Price/Sales (ttm): 0.91
Price/Book (mrq): 0.80

Profit Margin (ttm): 11.21%
Operating Margin (ttm): 35.83%

Return on Assets (ttm): 10.78%
Return on Equity (ttm): 13%

Undervalued, taken a big hit but still has a profit margin, still performing relatively well with what its got & not in a giant bubble waiting to burst.

Whether its decent long term I dont know, I dont really look for that but I think its definitely capable of making you 3-8% gain on any given day over next few weeks, get out then move on!

Yep and you're right, you do get hit in tax, its just part of it. Again everyone is different, everyone trades different and everyone behaves different, so find what fits for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Almost finished on its high :straining:
Gone crazy, touched 92c after listing in mid 30c range.
Looks like the traders/specs have a solid hold of this one. Could be worth looking at on a pullback.

Gone crazy, touched 92c after listing in mid 30c range.
Looks like the traders/specs have a solid hold of this one. Could be worth looking at on a pullback.

hearing whispers of market manipulation.

One of the founding directors took a $130k "sign on bonus" from the company and has bought stock. It would be a similar story with the freebies being to promoters including 18m freebies to just one guy, another 15m to the lawyer, not to mention the freebies to the founders and those close.

hearing whispers of market manipulation.

One of the founding directors took a $130k "sign on bonus" from the company and has bought stock. It would be a similar story with the freebies being to promoters including 18m freebies to just one guy, another 15m to the lawyer, not to mention the freebies to the founders and those close.
Wouldn't be that hard for a low-cap stock that has just had some media would it?
Depth-watchers get sucked in every time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back