What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't that pretty much what you do on here for free?

giphy.gif

2001 V6 Holden Vectra. It's done 225,000km.

The car basically needs all spark plugs replaced and I suspect the timing belt isn't far away either. It's old and the $2000 it would take to fix it simply isn't worth it.

2001 V6 Holden Vectra. It's done 225,000km.

The car basically needs all spark plugs replaced and I suspect the timing belt isn't far away either. It's old and the $2000 it would take to fix it simply isn't worth it.
2k for a timing belt & plugs:eek:
time to change mechanics

The idiots who target bus shelters and shatter the glass.
The bus shelters around my area are targeted weekly.

Maybe it's time for the Council to change the bus shelters
i agree with you, you would think the stupid councils would at least change the materials & design by now, so they arn't needing to fix them all the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2k for a timing belt & plugs:eek:
time to change mechanics
There was other stuff too, the car is a wreck basically.

One of the biggest problems with the V6 Vectras is that everything is set out in such a way that to get to almost anything, you need to remove a lot of things first. They're very labour intensive, and given that Vectras are actually rebadged Opels rather than true Holdens, parts are expensive.

There was other stuff too, the car is a wreck basically.

One of the biggest problems with the V6 Vectras is that everything is set out in such a way that to get to almost anything, you need to remove a lot of things first. They're very labour intensive, and given that Vectras are actually rebadged Opels rather than true Holdens, parts are expensive.
how long did they quote to change the timing belt

how long did they quote to change the timing belt
He didn't, because it was never seriously under discussion for replacement at the mechanics this time.

I understand the standard is about two hours, though.

I know for a fact I had a radiator leak too. And brake fluid leak. One of the automatic windows is ****ed. The central and automatic locking is ****ed.

The car is le ****ed. Sell it for scrap or trade in.

He didn't, because it was never seriously under discussion for replacement at the mechanics this time.

I understand the standard is about two hours, though.

I know for a fact I had a radiator leak too. And break fluid leak. One of the automatic windows is stuffed. The central and automatic locking is stuffed.

The car is le stuffed. Sell it for scrap or trade in.
park it up at a train station in the westen suburbs

oh. i think its time you fix your insurance up & leave the car parked up at a dodgy railway station unlocked
Left an old Excel next to the railway in Brunswick for a good three months, unsighted, and no one touched it! That shat me.

Oh, apart from the person who left a note on it assuming it had been broken into, just because it looked like a pile of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back