What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty over the whole 'Straya thing and all the jokes that come with it.

Probably unrelated, but on my FB newsfeed there was a bloke on a Community site complaining someone had stolen a large inflatable thong from his front fence that was being used as a decoration. His first comment was how un'strayan it was.

Straight away someone commented "Taking something that isn't yours? Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate the day" to which our friend responded with "tooshay"

I don't think he was being ironic.

Well I'll go and see a real doctor tomorrow just in case. The end of it's not looking too good. Kinda grape coloured. Not sure I want to try putting a shoe and sock on it either.

Bucket of iced salted water and a beer now for an hour, then the same in the morning (beer optional) and you should be able to get a shoe on. Putting it back on after seeing the doctor in another story.

Thanks for the advice but I aint putting my foot in no salty iced water for an hour. I'll just wear thongs I reckon.:D

Thongs are not acceptable at the BigFooty mod offices. Chief might make an exception.

If you wake up in the middle of the night with it throbbing (your toe) then try the iced salted water. 10-15 mins in with 5 mins out will give you 3 goes at soaking it. Again, beer is optional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lack of public transport to and from the true value solar center and the airport in general. Journey planner is telling me to catch the ridiculously overpriced skybus to the airport and then walk the rest of the way!
478/479 bus from Essendon station is the way to go if you want to get to the HPC.

To the airport, the cheapest is the 902 from Broadmeadows station I think. The only issue is that it, well, involves going to Broadmeadows station.

478/479 bus from Essendon station is the way to go if you want to get to the HPC.

To the airport, the cheapest is the 902 from Broadmeadows station I think. The only issue is that it, well, involves going to Broadmeadows station.
Sweet I didn't know about those buses. Also very convenient of journey planner not to mention the cheaper options and instead recommend the skybus for everything (or maybe that's just my skepticism).

Sweet I didn't know about those buses. Also very convenient of journey planner not to mention the cheaper options and instead recommend the skybus for everything (or maybe that's just my skepticism).
Skybus is way quicker, hence why it mentions it first. Journey planner operates on quickest journey first being prioritised, rather than cheapest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back