Bomber suing Essendon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hird took his suspension with the AFL on the condition that the players wouldn't be suspended for the 2014 season and that Essendon would be playing for points.

That was the threat from the AFL.

There was no conclusive evidence that Hird did anything wrong in 2012 and there still might not be any evidence of it after the tribunal hearing.

He did a good thing for the club by taking that suspension.

If we took PEDs, he should step down. If we didn't, he can coach on.

Either way, he's either been remarkably stubborn or remarkably stoic in the face of some pretty horrible shite.
Players took banned substances. Players took substances unapproved for human use. Health was put at risk. Hird took drugs banned by Asada without supervision. Is that enough? Obviously not.

He forsook nothing. A contract extension, a year off with full pay, a paid study trip, overseas.

On what grounds were the players to be suspended for 2014? Why do you keep making things up? As if the AFL would destroy its competition by suspending efc or have them play for no points. They wouldn't do it.

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't even buy that. You all think that Hird is a meglomaniac who has behaved monstrously. Yet what has he really done? Kept his job. How dare he. Not stepped down when the mob bayed for blood? How dare he. Pursued his legal options? What a monster.

And, sometimes coincidences are just coincidences

It's come to this for you ... just embarrassing now !!

What do you think about indications then?

Like what does it indicate when Hird goes it alone against the express wishes of both the Club and the players and appeals?

Hird's original application to the court contained a lot of pap about the protecting his players and the Club. All that's left come appeal time is for the court "to permanently prevent the issue of a SCN to James Hird".

Call me simplistic, but when I see a guy kissing the first Million in legal costs goodbye and opening the cash box to begin working through the second Million, and the reason is "to permanently prevent the issue of a SCN to James Hird".

I find that quite compelling.
Told you before, he's not paying his legal bills.

To be honest, I don't even buy that. You all think that Hird is a meglomaniac who has behaved monstrously. Yet what has he really done? Kept his job. How dare he. Not stepped down when the mob bayed for blood? How dare he. Pursued his legal options? What a monster.

Ohhh Echols, where art thou?

It would be interesting as I doubt Hird would want it in the courts either. Lots of Skeletons would be released
You guys really need to put up or shut up. You can't keep pretending to know something and alluding to it. If there are skeletons then list them or stop your bollocks

Told you before, he's not paying his legal bills.

His name is still on the * ing documents.

I'll take your word that News Ltd is paying Hird's tab. Or maybe was?

One wonders why on earth that would be the case though. And. Free lunches are never free. A Mil plus in costs? He's either squandered a big obligation owed, or he's incurred one.

Barter or cash, he'll pay.

You guys really need to put up or shut up. You can't keep pretending to know something and alluding to it. If there are skeletons then list them or stop your bollocks

I was not alluding to anything regarding that post . Do you honestly believe there are no skeletons left in the cupboard that Essendon and Hird dont want let out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Lance even been an open supporter of Hird through this?
Seems like he's supporting him to me.

Haven't you heard of rule 39?

No, we think Hird was a party to bending the WADA code with the people he hand picked, and when the authorities came looking he scampered away and tried to hide in the cracks by taking that very investigative body to court.

"once is chance, two is a coincidence, three is a pattern".
Not to mention the history with Charter, The obsessive need to win:; the paranoi about other clubs getting ahead; and his predilection for vanity drugs (injected).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back