Bruce Francis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to suggest to people you know what evidence was provided to the tribunal.
If you are, I am saying you are full of crap.
You, like me have no idea what was produced in evidence.
What I do know is it took ASADA longer than the five minutes you stated it would take before the case was going to be thrown out.
In case you have been asleep it is still going.......

no it is a diversion tactic-- look over there at the fire!!!!!

Why do you guys insist on responding to him?
It's insanity.

He's not going to stop posting the same shit over and over again.

Each and every page is full of replies to someone who is not interested in listening to reason.

Please, just add him to your ignore list and these threads will be half the size.
but half the fun.
;)

I quite enjoy coming on here to take a break and read the basically the same argument re-hashed, tweaked and spun in numerous ways- it's extremely creative and quite meditative for me.

Perhaps it just reminds me a bit of speaking with my husband ;)

I could picture Bruce in a black duffle coat and a list of names on a whiteboard that are his sworn enemies

cackling while making sure the transcripts of his 'witty smackdown' are available on the internet to compensate for the fact he knows harf didn't even bother to open the email.

Probably the same reason they digest every word Bruce says.
Bruce is a bit different. He's lighting up footy forums with laughter, with links to his stupidity on Bombertalk.

And we can escape him when we get tired of his rambling.

Bruce is a bit different. He's lighting up footy forums with laughter, with links to his stupidity on Bombertalk.

And we can escape him when we get tired of his rambling.
You can escape Gig.

You explained how.

ha ha that's funny. I think the good thymosin that Jobe refers to is the stuff that makes you unnaturally strong and helps you win brownlows. The bad thymosin is the stuff that is pointless for injecting into healthy young men to give them an advantage over the competition. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.:)
The question I would like answered is: Why was there a need to ask "Which Thymosin am I getting"? Was "This time" implied?
It appears by that request that they (players) were aware there was more than one type of thymosin available and being injected.

The question I would like answered is: Why was there a need to ask "Which Thymosin am I getting"? Was "This time" implied?
It appears by that request that they (players) were aware there was more than one type of thymosin available and being injected.
Obviously because he wanted the good one. The one that worked!;)

It's insanity.

Each and every page is full of replies to someone who is not interested in listening to reason.

Please, just add him to your ignore list and these threads will be half the size.

(deletes 500 post)

(sigh)

You can escape Gig.

You explained how.
I have, but I see reply after reply to an argument that I grew tired of reading months ago.

After reading that, it seems that Bruce is merely an attention seeker. He bemoans the fact that 99% of people he has contacted have ignored him, with the only exceptions being those desperate to believe that his rants may be right namely Hird, Dank, and Reid.

He states in a reply to a Bombertalk sycophant that his motivation to the cause came about from a Bomber media mate who believed that the media and the AFL had treated Essendon harshly. So his sole focus is skewed on clearing Essendon's name.

If you are reading this Bruce, I would suggest that if you want to have any impartiality in your investigations, there are only 2 issues that you needed to focus on:

- Did the Essendon Football Club follow acceptable corporate governance practices during their implementation of the supplements program?

- Where the players injected with illegal or banned substances?

These are the 2 issues why a majority of the media have been so critical of Essendon. If Essendon had been forthcoming with documented proof of everything that was injected into the players and the source of the drugs, this issue would have been dead 2 years ago. But sadly Bruce, Essendon are incapable of producing such documentation.

All that's happened in the past 18 months since the departure of David Evans, is Hird and the EFC trying to get off on legal technicalities. The courts have decided that due process was adhered to by ASADA in conjunction with the AFL, and yet you continue with your crusade that was biased from the start.

What if.... Picture this... That in all 34 player interviews they had one thing in common pertaining to receiving injections of this thymosin stuff of the same amount and same intervals.....

- a player involved comes out and declares he believes it to be tb4
- the injected amount and regime fits usage of tb4
- tb4 has been traced to be at the club and purchased by them

So is the above enough to form some comfortable satisfaction....

It's insanity.

I agree and as I posted earlier if he doesn't reply to someones simple yes or no question just ignore the troll and he will fade away as all irrelevant people do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you trying to suggest to people you know what evidence was provided to the tribunal.
If you are, I am saying you are full of crap.
You, like me have no idea what was produced in evidence.
What I do know is it took ASADA longer than the five minutes you stated it would take before the case was going to be thrown out.
In case you have been asleep it is still going.......
One thing we can all agree on is that gigity is full of crap.

So the Tribunal will not be interested in ascertaining that there is evidence against each and every one of the players?
You didn't read my post properly. I am saying it is POSSIBLE that the tribunal would not care about looking to individualise evidence because at the end of the day it's just the three panel members who have a free rein to justify whatever decision they feel is right.

Now hang on one goddamn-cotton-pick'n minute.

A group of posters from the majority have tried to make an argument that the consent forms have the same evidentiary value as the evidence from another non-presence violation case which was referenced. Let us refresh our memories of the evidence in that case (off the top of my head):

1. an order from the alleged offender for a prohibited substance;
2. documentation showing that the alleged offender used his credit card to purchase the prohibited substance;
3. a package addressed to alleged offender, actually containing the prohibited substance was apprehended (please note this bit, the package actually contained the substance in question en route to the home address of the alleged offender); and if all of that wasn't enough
4. an admission from the alleged offender corroborating all of the above.

I simply put to the community, on what planet can anyone equate the signing of the consent forms with points 1 to 4 above?

Anyone?

The next obvious question is: how would it even be conceivable that ASADA could have evidence equivalent to points 1 to 4 above for all 34 players, yet members of the majority are actually trying to make this very claim.
You do know that the case you mention is not the minimum standard for comfortable satisfaction, right?

It's insanity.

I expect if the players to get done he will pulla 180 degree turn and claim it as a troll against essendon.

What if.... Picture this... That in all 34 player interviews they had one thing in common pertaining to receiving injections of this thymosin stuff of the same amount and same intervals.....

- a player involved comes out and declares he believes it to be tb4
- the injected amount and regime fits usage of tb4
- tb4 has been traced to be at the club and purchased by them

So is the above enough to form some comfortable satisfaction....
The names Molly, H, Ice, Tina, Weed & Smack are all enough to get beyond reasonable doubt.

But let GG pedal his pseudo intellectual horseshit about how hard comfortable satisfaction is.

This raises the question - Has the players lawyer been notified of this confession - Have lawyers been able to cross-examine the confessor ?
That's a wrinkle I hadn't thought of, that the players lawyer may not have been informed, had assumed they would have had their lawyers present at all times (feel a bit like Marty McFly, not being able to think fourth dimensionality enough sometimes).

Last edited:
You didn't read my post properly. I am saying it is POSSIBLE that the tribunal would not care about looking to individualise evidence because at the end of the day it's just the three panel members who have a free rein to justify whatever decision they feel is right.

But aren't you implying that the Tribunal members might make a decision without satisfying themselves about the evidence against each and every one of the 34 players?

160 pages devoted to a Bombers foamer with Aspergers. You are a wonderful place big footy.

This is nothing. Bigfooty used to have an entire sub-forum (now its own standalone site) seemingly dedicated to an autistic (maybe) middle-aged north supporting woman.

So this is where we are at, the majority now have a two pronged approach to proving that all 34 Essendon players have taken TB4:

Approach 1:
The MRC Web Administrator uses the word "Thymosin" to link to a product they market to the general public called "Thymosin Beta 4", therefore all 34 players must have used TB4.

Approach 2:
34 players signed so-called consent forms which happen to refer to the word "Thymosin", therefore all 34 players must have used Thymosin Beta 4.

Further to that, the majority are of the view that the signing of the consent forms is equivalent to the standard of evidence used in a recent non-presence case in which the alleged offender:
1. ordered a prohibited substance (name and address on order form)

2. used his credit card to pay for it (credit card in name of alleged offender)

3. was expecting delivery of the package addressed to him and containing the prohibited substance (apprehended as evidence; and to cap it all off

4. he admitted to all of the above.​

Needless to say, I disagree.

The arguments presented by the majority are quite weak.

This is nothing. Bigfooty used to have an entire sub-forum (now its own standalone site) seemingly dedicated to an autistic (maybe) middle-aged north supporting woman.

You could have added two more maybes in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back