Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Just so you are all aware Broken is back.......playing for the bears.

I'm going to need some time to process this. Its like finding out your dad has a while other secret family that he loves better than you, and in reality your the secret shame he wants to keep hidden.

I'm not crying. It's just something in my eye.
The Roys are in good hands with lots of experienced heads and I expect you to keep up the fight against Ross OakleyDoakley

Unless you've all thrown out all my things and old copies of Mayfair I plan to return one day for one more Roys premiership.

The Roys are in good hands with lots of experienced heads and I expect you to keep up the fight against Ross OakleyDoakley

Unless you've all thrown out all my things and old copies of Mayfair I plan to return one day for one more Roys premiership.

Wouldn't that be something, Broken and to a lesser extent pantskyle returning for one more hurrah!

Wouldn't that be something, Broken and to a lesser extent pantskyle returning for one more hurrah!
You'll have to get through our rigorous testing procedures that have been set up. Im sure Broken would pass, just, you pants I'm not so sure. If you're retired that helps. Automatic entry then.

You'll have to get through our rigorous testing procedures that have been set up. Im sure Broken would pass, just, you pants I'm not so sure. If you're retired that helps. Automatic entry then.

Fine, I didn't want to come anyway.

Chezzalenko Reborn is right!!

Time for inspirational captains speech!

The season should only be a week away. The preseason is behind us, we've had some highs and lows, we've laughed we've cried, it's truly been life changing. We've got our last few days to fine tune ourselves, get ourselves into peak qooty shape, we all have our different styles so i'm not going to tell you all to prepare, i just expect you all to give 100 percent in whatever you all decide to do. Personally i've been doing a daily pub crawl through Fitzroy (Fox, Gas, Birmingham, Grace Darling, Union, Builders, Workers, Napier, Standard, Labour, Rainbow, Prov, Evelyn, Marquis, Rose, Derby, Newry, Royal Oak, Tramway, ending with a sleep in the Rotunda.)
I've been immensely impressed with our new recruits, and our older heads who've been setting a great example. So really i'm impressed with everyone. I'm quietly confident that we've put together a very exciting list, and as usual we will be one of the premier and most enjoyable posting sides (no pressure guys).
Finally my door is always open if anyone wants a chat, has ideas or just if you want some eating advice in Jakarta (yes i fly back daily for my pub crawl).

The Royvolution is here and Go'rillas.

Last edited:
This is as big as when Broken came back but it's not because he's a poop mouth.

As we ramp up to the start of S19, the powers at be have asked me to make sure our new recruits are happy, healthy and feel welcomed. At first I said "**** that, I got none of this **** when i first started, i was just lumped with pantskyle and Freakie and told to dance.....bitch". They told me to go for a walk and cool off, and as i was leaving they said "Mr.fitzroybulldog we are not asking you, we are telling you. We built you up, but remember we can also tear you down". And with those words ringing in my ears I left the office. I walked for a little, cane in one hand, a chud in other. The birds sang, the bees buzzed, and I came to the realization that i wanted my new charges to have the opportunities that i never had, i wanted them to be the best they could be, i wanted to be the best ever.

So here we are a new short run feature to get to know our new recruits called HELLO MY NAME IS..........
rumballs.jpg
Hey Rumballs, welcome to the mighty maroon gorilla shaped Roys FFC, it's great to have you on board for the upcoming season, and to make things easier (and i want to stay captain) can you answer these simple questions

FB: What brought you to the SFA
R: Was an invite. Didn't know anything about it.
FB: Ohhhh how mysterious!! A mystery invite!!!

FB: Can you tell us about your footballing/qootyballing influences/background?

R: Played in my teens but had to stop regular sport when both knees packed it in. Was left with swimming and spin bowling as my options
FB: Well you glad to know by the time your finished with the Roys you'll have a lot more feathers to your bow, and severely packed in due to the chuds.

FB: What do you hope to bring to the Roys in S19

R: Acumen, and a soupçon of genius.
R: Actually, will mostly be taking the urine from myself
FB: Wonderful! Did you hear that Reardo, more clean(ish) urine for us to use.

FB: Why the Roys (i know we are great i just like to hear it)

R: Gorillas will approve of my hairy back.

FB:How have you been preparing yourself for your big R1 debut?
R: Making homebrew
FB: Ohh more tasty delicacies, we might even have to have a brew off, Chezzalenko Reborn and Mooch have had something bubbling away in the lockers, which i can only assume is booze of some kind

FB: Your predictions for S19

R: 'T'was beauty killed the beast' We will be an awesome unstoppable beast of a machine and King of the season before a great fall in the finals.

FB: Thanks Rumballs! What a star in the making!! Tune in tomorrow for another installment of HELLO MY NAME IS......

Hi!
Welcome back to the second installment of HELLO MY NAME IS........
mightyp.jpg
FB: Hi Mighty P! Welcome to HELLO MY NAME IS........it's a great pleasure to have you on.
MP: You said i'd be first? Am i still getting paid?
FB: Shush!!

FB: What brought you to the SFA?

MP: A sly recruiter who witnessed my talents in the back-streets of Springvale.
FB: Ahh that perve ClarkeM, he does like to frequent the 'back streets of spirngvale'. Some lovely alley and laneways. Lots of foliage.

FB: Can you tell us about your footballing/qootyballing influences/background?
MP: Played football (soccer) for 12 years before a career-threatening (ending) ankle and knee injury, but after speaking with one Monsieur Dank who helped with some miraculous meds, my knee came good...10 years later. Picked up a footy in my late 20s and have never looked back!
FB: I feel like there is a growing trend of career ending injuries here at the Roys.....thank god this is fantasy

FB: What do you hope to bring to the Roys in S19?

MP: Joy and happiness! And some young (old) blood testosterone. Also bringing my Namibian and Nicaraguan chemists to the team.
FB: Gotta love those chemists

FB: Why the Roys (i know we are great i just like to hear it)?
MP: Because the Gorilla is my spirit animal. I have an affinity with the mighty Gorilla, the true king of the jungle.
FB: Explains the mist that follows you around.

FB: How have you been preparing yourself for your big R1 debut?

MP: Been chudding it up, as well as experimenting with different drug formulas for the season proper. Also been playing for Vic Metro in State of Origin because there isn't a Mediterranean origin side. Wouldn't mind getting laid a few more times before the season proper either...
FB: So you're Fred's new guinea-pig with the chud experiments? That was me a few seasons ago, and Klim too, explains a lot don't you think.

FB: Your predictions for S19?

MP: The Roys top 4, Freakie for the MVP or whatever the hell it's called. Don't know who will win the flag yet.
FB: Freakie for the Mobbs from the BP? that will be a sight to see. He's refused to pay me my dues so BP it is for him. I like your conservatism, top 4 but no flag for us, glad to see you've realized how mediocre we really are.
Also the powers have asked me to withdraw my earlier fantasy comment. The Sweet FA is the realest of real sport that have ever been played in this reality and all other realities.

MP: Can i have my cheque now plea.......
FB: NO, i mean, THANKS for coming on MIGHTY P!!!!

Its is quite clear that the Roys FC are considered the wise old men of the league.

Therefore, with all the leaders of other clubs establishing themselves as themed avatars (See the APA), I suggest the Roys Leadership Group celebrate our oldness by selecting avatars of all the oldies from The Simpsons...

Besides, we all like Roy

Its is quite clear that the Roys FC are considered the wise old men of the league.

Therefore, with all the leaders of other clubs establishing themselves as themed avatars (See the APA), I suggest the Roys Leadership Group celebrate our oldness by selecting avatars of all the oldies from The Simpsons...

Besides, we all like Roy

Has David Bowie ever been on the Simpsons?

BP? Woooo finally im a key position player!

Notice to all Roys

Fixture has been released. The fixture post has been updated to reflect this. Season 19 is only a few days away.
HOLY s**t BALLS!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT.

That is all.

Back