2015 QAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if that's the same josh Fraser that is coaching the Suns neafl team. A neat trick if he can be at 2 places at once....

Look at the QAFL draw and look at the suns draw, would be able to play about 8 -10 games im told.

My club Broady, one would expect to be a major threat to the flag this year with firstly the ok retention of the 2014 list, and the recruits that have apparently committed to the club for 2015.
With 3 very good NEAFL players returning,( and possibly 2 more ), 4 very good proven QAFL players coming to the club, and 2 or 3 other guys that have played regularly at QAFL level, Add to that the return of fitness guru coach in Fox, things are exciting at the Cattery. Also talk of yet 2 more good recruits..are on the table at the moment.

Bit of a funny message to send to the club and playing group

Must confess I have not looked at the Suns vs qafl drawbut lappin and Fraser are both on the coaching staff at Suns. When you consider all the travel, recoveries etc I'd be very surprised if playing in the qafl is the priority. I'd also be surprised if my footy club would have the money required for ex afl players even if they were available.

Love to know the ins for Brisbane teams if anyone has any info? I'm hearing my Gravatt have picked up a few, can anyone name them?

Must confess I have not looked at the Suns vs qafl drawbut lappin and Fraser are both on the coaching staff at Suns. When you consider all the travel, recoveries etc I'd be very surprised if playing in the qafl is the priority. I'd also be surprised if my footy club would have the money required for ex afl players even if they were available.

Love to know the ins for Brisbane teams if anyone has any info? I'm hearing my Gravatt have picked up a few, can anyone name them?

2010 Premier,
The Vultures have apparently picked up some players from Redlands. I think the Scott brothers are returning and if that's correct, those 2 alone will be a huge in for the Vultures. I think the Vultures will be a huge player in 2015.

All quiet on this board.

When do the practice games start?

Heard a rumour that Steve Daniels may not coach due to work commitments? Any truth or is it just rumour?

2010 Premier,
The Vultures have apparently picked up some players from Redlands. I think the Scott brothers are returning and if that's correct, those 2 alone will be a huge in for the Vultures. I think the Vultures will be a huge player in 2015.

Luke Scott is playing for the Magpies.

The other Scott brother is sticking with Redlands

Hey guys,
I'm moving up to the Gold Coast from Victoria and was wondering what the standard is compared to here in Victoria I've heard mixed opinions!!? Trying to do my research also how it all works! Thanks

All quiet on this board.

When do the practice games start?

Heard a rumour that Steve Daniels may not coach due to work commitments? Any truth or is it just rumour?
Has stood down from coaching the state side in 2015 , and is standing down from Labrador at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure he signed with raiders, but back flipped on wanting to fly down every weekend. Labrador chased him but he is a loyal customer. Huge for palmy

Signed for another team despite not being in the same State but is loyal?

Pretty sure he signed with raiders, but back flipped on wanting to fly down every weekend. Labrador chased him but he is a loyal customer. Huge for palmy
Loyal, he was shopping himself around, Broadbeach had a crack after he expressed interest, Lab had a crack, Noosa had a crack, Southport had a crack. Then signed back at home at the raiders, now a back flip and decided to stay up here.

Loyal, he was shopping himself around, Broadbeach had a crack after he expressed interest, Lab had a crack, Noosa had a crack, Southport had a crack. Then signed back at home at the raiders, now a back flip and decided to stay up here.

And you can add Narrandera in the Riverina football league.

Anyone have news on how Surfers are shaping up this year, new coaching staff, players?

You know more than me probably. I've heard they have lost a few to the Logan Suns and I know dienjes and Rolfe brothers returned to broadie. Fenton retired. I've heard numbers on the track are good but mostly younger fellas. Long year for the dees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back