Game Day North Melbourne vs Adelaide - NAB Cup 1 (STREAMS CAN COME TRUE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

For those interested Tarrant hasn't played much footy for about seven years, just sayin'.

Although I've always felt he's a better forward than in defence . Waite down back?
Tarrant should get out of bed everyday and kiss the Arden Street turf and say thank you. Very lucky bloke to still be on the list. Lets hope he can give something back. Never been a fan. Never seen 'it'. Not a believer. Hope to be able to say I was wrong, but.........

As long as this isn't foreshadowing the result in Round 1 it really doesn't matter what the score is. There's been positives and some clear things to improve. I'm sure we'll have tightened up a bit in our second match.

We're screwed if we think Taz is the answer in the defense
Good chance that's not the case.

Days are numbered at the minute with Sideshow, Black & now Waite pushing him out in the forward line and Thompson, Hansen and Tippet first point of call down back.

Needs to grab a spot and do a Wrighty.

The only consolation in this is the players we have to come back in to the side.
Only?

No injuries.
Waite has looked good.
Wells has looked GREAT.
Turner is backing is backing it up.
Maj appears to have made significant improvements.

And best of all.

Footy is back bitches.

Have liked the work of Wells, Waite, Turner and Majak.

Realistically this has so far been a pretty shit effort, especially the ease of the crows goals
Second term was good without making it count, but the third was pretty horrible tbh. Not much creativity in midfield, smashed in the guts and hammered down back. Not sure there was much there that the coaches would be too pleased about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only?

No injuries.
Waite has looked good.
Wells has looked GREAT.
Turner is backing is backing it up.
Maj appears to have made significant improvements.

And best of all.

Footy is back bitches.
Yeah fair enough. Have been a bit harsh on the boys. But come round one I want no excuses. Big year ahead...

Great to see old concrete hands back to form. And Warren....what a player to redraft...impressive.

The score should be the other way around if you look at the teams. Brad Scott likely to be signed up to a contract extension by the end of next week then.

I think Higgins has been close to our best today as well. Looked very slick at times.

Second term was good without making it count, but the third was pretty horrible tbh. Not much creativity in midfield, smashed in the guts and hammered down back. Not sure there was much there that the coaches would be too pleased about.

Spot on and would have been good to see what plan we have in action to try and stop them from scoring but I didn't see any structural changes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back