ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 - Group B

What nations will qualify from Group B?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's your MOTM? Misbah for his 73 or Wahab for his 54no and 4 wickets?

Wabab easily. Batsman didn't win it, bowlers did. Plus he was the reason they made 230 odd, without him they lose only defending 175 odd

Well that was an upset, probably the second upset after Windies lost to Ireland. Gotta feel it for the Zimbo players, they were robbed, no balls and wides not given, terrible umpiring, pakistan are lucky to get away with 2 points here. UAE will give Pakistan a tough fight, evenly matched teams.

Well that was an upset, probably the second upset after Windies lost to Ireland. Gotta feel it for the Zimbo players, they were robbed, no balls and wides not given, terrible umpiring, pakistan are lucky to get away with 2 points here. UAE will give Pakistan a tough fight, evenly matched teams.

No they won't. Pakistan will win comfortably....if there is a game. Expected to rain though.

After that performance tonight by Pakistan, Ireland will make the Quarter Finals at their expense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I have said it before but I have a ticket to both Eng v Ban and Pak v Ire. I knew Pak v Ire was going to be important but now it looks like Eng v Ban will be a big game and determine which of those sides goes through.

The way Root batted, I highly doubt they will have any trouble facing bangla 120kph pacers. We need England to knock out South Africa

Barely better than Zimbabwe.

If Pakistan win their last two of their last three they may still miss out due to their bad run rate. It really depends on how much IRE lose to IND/SAF and then it all comes down to the final group game in Adelaide.

Due to pathetic ICC I see virtually nothing of Pakistan this World Cup.
For those they seen them, are they barely much better than Zimbabwe or just in a low patch of form ?

Really miss Hafeez and Ajmal badly

Really miss Hafeez and Ajmal badly

Sadly I seen so little of Pakistani cricket over recent 5 or so years I feel like I only know them by name and really barely know their ability. When was last time we played them in a Test series here ?
Seems so long ago I cannot even remember when it was.

Tournament really needs a big upset to liven it up.
Very true.... England vs Afghanistan is coming up soon. I guess it's possible for the afghani's to lose :p

Sadly I seen so little of Pakistani cricket over recent 5 or so years I feel like I only know them by name and really barely know their ability. When was last time we played them in a Test series here ?
Seems so long ago I cannot even remember when it was.

Not sure we have played them since 1999 here (Gilchrist's century in Hobart in that partnership with Langer). I could be completely wrong there though. Hafeez's suspension has killed them, don't rate his batting but his spin option bowling is critical, and Ajmal was elite (probably the best ODI bowler). Losing those 2 basically killed their chances. They have done well to be fairly competitive.

Not sure we have played them since 1999 here (Gilchrist's century in Hobart in that partnership with Langer). I could be completely wrong there though. Hafeez's suspension has killed them, don't rate his batting but his spin option bowling is critical, and Ajmal was elite (probably the best ODI bowler). Losing those 2 basically killed their chances. They have done well to be fairly competitive.

They were last here in 2009/10. But we also played them in England in 2010.

They were last here in 2009/10. But we also played them in England in 2010.

There we go, don't remember much of that series, just remember the 1999 series. Did say happy to be wrong. Thanks for the correction. Yeah I knew about the London series, Watson got a lot of wickets there.

I have gone through a home made predictor and have Ireland, WI and Pakistan finishing on 3 wins each. 2 of them will make it through the other will be 5th.
The last pool game will be a cracker, and will most likely determine who goes through to knockouts:

Ireland vs. Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back