D4 D4 Section - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours suggest players are unhappy with the coaching panel at Manningham and their questionable coaching methods. Could be more players to walk before the season starts. Watch this space. Fortunately they seem to have an infinite well of players from the Monash Gryphons to draw on.

Very quiet in here! A couple of years ago this thread was bursting at the seams with posts laced with preseason positivity and murmurings.

Lets here your predictions lads, send us your top four?

Canterbury
Manningham
Westbourne
Box Hill

Hard to predict this year with new clubs, some old ones returning, and who knows in what shape?

Based on last year, and knowing Westbourne have recruited strongly, that them, Canterbury, Manningham will be there or there abouts.

Ruck Machine won't comment on anything, other than footy tips, or slagging off point cook. How are BHN going?

I'm certain we will improve, its just a matter of if the standard remains the same or improves too I suppose.

Brave man to do a full ladder

It is against BigFooty rules to refer to posters' real names or to "out" them on a board.
Rumours suggest players are unhappy with the coaching panel at Manningham and their questionable coaching methods. Could be more players to walk before the season starts. Watch this space. Fortunately they seem to have an infinite well of players from the Monash Gryphons to draw on.
Richard Hummerston. How are you. You playing at Canterbury this year. Ill let the Manningham boys know what you're posting.

I wish I was still playing mate! Those were the days. My Saturdays at the footy now entail paperwork and a froth after the game!
Humma can you remove that crap you posted. I don't know why you think that stuff is funny mate. Im all for taking the piss and having a gag but don't take it that far. All the best for the year.

Humma can you remove that crap you posted. I don't know why you think that stuff is funny mate. Im all for taking the piss and having a gag but don't take it that far. All the best for the year.

Who is this Hummer you are referring to Johnny? I have heard rumours that a few players have left Mannigham this year? If this is not true, I stand corrected.

Are you on the coaching panel Johnny? You seem awfully offended.

CC

It is against BigFooty rules to refer to posters' real names or to "out" them on a board.
Keep it seemly, gentlemen.

OTP, Johnnyonthespot has attempted to reveal my identity, surely this is an infraction. Even though he has assumed incorrectly, I fear my life is in danger from this crazed Manningham coach

OTP, Johnnyonthespot has attempted to reveal my identity, surely this is an infraction. Even though he has assumed incorrectly, I fear my life is in danger from this crazed Manningham coach
You just tried to reveal his Identity.
Clearly a show cause notice should come your way

Yes, yes it is infractable should you wish. But in the interests of fairness and justice, you'd get a week as well, and the alias police will be closely monitoring for any attempted sneaky runs on the far wing.

Choose wisely.

Yes, yes it is infractable should you wish. But in the interests of fairness and justice, you'd get a week as well, and the alias police will be closely monitoring for any attempted sneaky runs on the far wing.

Choose wisely.
Banter and name calling should be fair game. Back in the day everyone loved these posts, but over policing and sooks have destroyed it to only a few talking about the same teams. #bringbackthebiff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't agree more bundles.
Anyway, has anyone got any praccy games lines up for the coming weekend?
How are numbers tracking for Masala, Mt Lilydale and Sth Mornington. These 3 teams if competitive can add to a very even core group of club in this division or could add 3 more byes if they battle.
For everyones sake I hope they are flying and we get a handful of cracking games each week and a good battle for finals footy.
Top 5 or top 6?

Agree, if a coach wants to be on this forum he is fair game. As now is Hummer.

St Mary's FC (NFL Div 3) looking for a practice match this Saturday 14th. Had one booked in but opposition pulled out yesterday arvo. If interested, Senior Coach Con Borg can be contacted on 0420 909 153.

Choose wisely.

I just guessed he is a Mannigham coach of some description judging by his reaction to my comments. Johnnyonthespot has twice referred to someone called 'Hummer' and even used a first name. A quick search of this name reveals a Reserves BnF winner from the Alberton Football league last year, can't see why he would be posting in the Div 4 forum.

I would like an infraction served on him please OTP

I would like an infraction served on him please OTP

cran_ecard.gif

I see what you did there.

Guys, it is BigFooty rules.

If a poster does not wish for their real identity to be published or disclosed in any form, don't do it. It's really that simple.

No worries next Shane Warne

Table Tennis Praccy against Glen Eira this week you think you will be competative. OTP surely you will remove yourself from all things VAFA related now since you and your club have been critical of the Vafa. As a loyal WRFL follower you would now post only on the related forum and please do all of us a favour and resign as moderator of the Div4 page as you have done enough damage.

Table Tennis Praccy against Glen Eira this week you think you will be competative. OTP surely you will remove yourself from all things VAFA related now since you and your club have been critical of the Vafa. As a loyal WRFL follower you would now post only on the related forum and please do all of us a favour and resign as moderator of the Div4 page as you have done enough damage.

Not sure. You never know what side they bring as we know nothing about them.

We have beaten div 3 sides in the past in praccies, but its the hitout that's important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back