No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He climbed back into his bottle.
I am not trying to be all doom and gloom. My sister is friends with Beth and they are close. She only told me this afternoon. And said it would be public knowledge soon. I mentioned it on here and get slammed. Aka a port supporter. Which I can assure you I am 100% crows supporter. Never the less take what u want out of it. And believe what u will. The fact is a he will not be in tri colors next year. 100% if he is which wont happen. I will run nude on the adelaide oval opening game next year.

I am not trying to be all doom and gloom. My sister is friends with Beth and they are close. She only told me this afternoon. And said it would be public knowledge soon. I mentioned it on here and get slammed. Aka a port supporter. Which I can assure you I am 100% crows supporter. Never the less take what u want out of it. And believe what u will. The fact is a he will not be in tri colors next year. 100% if he is which wont happen. I will run nude on the adelaide oval opening game next year.

I don't care pal. He'll do what is right for him and his family.

So what exactly has Cornes said about Danger leaving?
Just said that the Cameron offer must mean Danger is gone and he is led to believe Danger is in fact gone and has bought property in Geelong. Then Bicks pointed out the offer was beginning of last year and pulled him up on his mail because Cornes made it sound like he knew Danger was gone and he kind of back tracked and said well actually I think he's going. Then he asked Bicks if he'd put his house against Cornes' house on Danger staying or going. Bicks said he would, Cornes back tracked and changed the topic.

It was a Kiss song written by Peter Criss about his then wife, Beth
I'm gonna be a KISS nerd and say it's actually a song mostly written by Stan Penridge with Peter Criss when they were in a pre-KISS band called Chelsea. The guitarist had a girlfriend called Rebecca who always called up during rehearsals. The song was originally called "Beck", but changed for KISS because Beth sounded better.

I'm gonna be a KISS nerd and say it's actually a song mostly written by Stan Penridge with Peter Criss when they were in a pre-KISS band called Chelsea. The guitarist had a girlfriend called Rebecca who always called up during rehearsals. The song was originally called "Beck", but changed for KISS because Beth sounded better.

You are indeed right

Just said that the Cameron offer must mean Danger is gone and he is led to believe Danger is in fact gone and has bought property in Geelong. Then Bicks pointed out the offer was beginning of last year and pulled him up on his mail because Cornes made it sound like he knew Danger was gone and he kind of back tracked and said well actually I think he's going. Then he asked Bicks if he'd put his house against Cornes' house on Danger staying or going. Bicks said he would, Cornes back tracked and changed the topic.

Gotta love Bicks!

Cornesy would have a decent house you would think, $1mil plus at least. If I was Bicks I'd do that bet, go to danger and offer him half of the house. An extra $500k+ would help keep him around.

Bicks confirmed the Crows did offer Cameron a bigger contract offer than GWS.
There is no way we could afford to pay Cameron 1 million a year and Danger around 1 million.
It does cast some doubt on the club keeping Danger. Dont forget, its one thing to offer Cameron the money, its another thing to get the trade required to get him. The only fish we would have to get him would come from Danger leaving.
Unless we massively back ended the cameron offer.

All I've read is $8m over 7 years. What if it was $750k for the first 4 years then $1.6m for the last three in anticipation of cap increase

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we massively back ended the cameron offer.

All I've read is $8m over 7 years. What if it was $750k for the first 4 years then $1.6m for the last three in anticipation of cap increase
Sorr to reply to my own post, but this would also explain why crows were offering sloane a shorter deal but sloane wanted longer!

Edit: Would also explain why cameron turned it down in favour of more $ upfront and a shorter contract.

And if Beth were my sister and she was blabbing to all and sundry about my confidential employment contracts (not that I would inform my sister of such things), you can bet she would be getting a nice brotherly pimp slap at the next family dinner.

And if Beth were my sister and she was blabbing to all and sundry about my confidential employment contracts (not that I would inform my sister of such things), you can bet she would be getting a nice brotherly pimp slap at the next family dinner.
The reason I shared. Was because I believe we should know instead of speculation. Why not be the first AFL player mid season to say I will be leaving next year.

8m over 7 years is a much smarter play to JC than danger. By a factor of a gazillion.

Now that JC has said no, are we happy to redirect the offer to Danger?

I dont think he's worth that. Which is not to say he isn't a top player, but that contract...?

Would danger now be thinking anything less than that is an insult?

Dunno

8m over 7 years is a much smarter play to JC than danger. By a factor of a gazillion.

I dont think he's worth that. Which is not to say he isn't a top player, but that contract...?

Dunno
It certainly test the limits of how badly he wants to stay here you'd think.

It certainly test the limits of how badly he wants to stay here you'd think.

Perhaps Danger has been kept informed of the proceedings and has said if we can land Cameron he would sign on for a lesser contract?

Wishful thinking, i know.

That is nerdy, it is but it is a piece of info I didn't know good stuff

Dunno

A Datsun insult. Never drove well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back