The drunk tank

Remove this Banner Ad

Life sucks but whisky Wednesday sounds good

Good news to brighten your day. It's whisky Thursday! If you don't like the sound of that then we can call it Talisker Thursday. We already have Friday covered thanks to our Bomber queen, but there are 6 other days!

Single malt Monday
Islay Tuesday. Yes, it doesn't rhyme, but it's delicious.
Whisky Wednesday
Talisker Thursday
Fishbowl Friday
Speyside Saturday
Smokey Sunday

It's a work in progress but I think that it isn't a bad beginning.

Good news to brighten your day. It's whisky Thursday! If you don't like the sound of that then we can call it Talisker Thursday. We already have Friday covered thanks to our Bomber queen, but there are 6 other days!

Single malt Monday
Islay Tuesday. Yes, it doesn't rhyme, but it's delicious.
Whisky Wednesday
Talisker Thursday
Fishbowl Friday
Speyside Saturday
Smokey Sunday

It's a work in progress but I think that it isn't a bad beginning.
Can the fishbowls be of Whisky?

But coke and ice!!!!

I know at least three members of this board that will cut your face off and use it as a Pweter mask if they see you mixing good scotch with coke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know at least three members of this board that will cut your face off and use it as a Pweter mask if they see you mixing good scotch with coke.

It was either that or I add a Johnny Red comment, but Jab had already used up all the days of the week.

Alcoholics aren't fussy.

I draw the line at Southern Comfort though.

Except for university student alcoholics where there is no line, or at least there wasn't when I was one.

I'd hate to know how much Berri Estates Fruity Gordo Moselle and Brentwood Brut I drank, especially in my first 2 years of uni.

Except for university student alcoholics where there is no line, or at least there wasn't when I was one.

I'd hate to know how much Berri Estates Fruity Gordo Moselle and Brentwood Brut I drank, especially in my first 2 years of uni.
Judging by my daughter and her friends the drinking habits of 1st & 2nd uni students has vastly improved

Judging by my daughter and her friends the drinking habits of 1st & 2nd uni students has vastly improved

Your daughter and her friends obviously aren't as broke as I was. We spent as little as possible in getting charged before we went out to squeeze that extra beer or 2 out of our limited funds whilst out. I was quite a fit alcoholic though, many a long walk was had after I'd forgotten to keep enough money for a cab home.

They really haven't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back