POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

late to the thread but....

a) what classifies a midfielder as a pod? 5% ?
b) is having a pod in the mid dangerous? what if it doesn't pay off?
c) Dylan Shiel? anyone considering him?

late to the thread but....

a) what classifies a midfielder as a pod? 5% ?
b) is having a pod in the mid dangerous? what if it doesn't pay off?
c) Dylan Shiel? anyone considering him?

Yes
no..trades are your friend
not 4 me

Hey guys just wondering how many people in % own
-Brodie smith
-Lumunba
-Brett Goodes
-jack Stevens
-wingard
-Neale
-Joel Selwood

Any Love for Houli?... With Richmond looking to improve this year, I can see him pushing his average up above 90. Has been pretty consistent the last few years and is really durable ATM.

Have him locked as my D3 right now but have not seen him in ANY teams. Any reason? Richmond fans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marc Murphy I'm thinking could be a great POD, although his last two seasons have been scratchy (92 and 106) his last 4 before that were 112, 111, 118, 112. His last game of last year he scored 27 so that reduced his average greatly meaning his massively under priced, thoughts?

Josh gibson? Can anyone see him avg 90 all year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc Murphy I'm thinking could be a great POD, although his last two seasons have been scratchy (92 and 106) his last 4 before that were 112, 111, 118, 112. His last game of last year he scored 27 so that reduced his average greatly meaning his massively under priced, thoughts?

Take away the 27 and his average goes from 106 to 108.6, meaning he's only about 13k underpriced, I wouldn't say massively.

if i could get the % of the following that would be great :)

rampe
gunston
parker (swans)
a. young (port)

also, is lewis from hawks really only 4%? saw that a few pages back but couldn't quite believe it...

No chance for 90

More like 95-105 imo

A little worried he wont be freed up as much with Birchall back, not that he cant do it, but Birchall does it better and Gibson can be used in other roles.

A little worried he wont be freed up as much with Birchall back, not that he cant do it, but Birchall does it better and Gibson can be used in other roles.

What other toles tho?
Frawley lake stratton all playing tight defensive roles.
gibson just runs free..as does birch

What other toles tho?
Frawley lake stratton all playing tight defensive roles.
gibson just runs free..as does birch

Gibson will play a role like Harley or Maxwell use to0. 3rd man up, dropping into the role to block the run of the KPF's and dishing it out to guys like Birchall, he is great in that role.

I'm just dubious because his new role in the NAB has only really come about because Birchall isn't in. Not sure it will last.

if i could get the % of the following that would be great :)

rampe
gunston
parker (swans)
a. young (port)

also, is lewis from hawks really only 4%? saw that a few pages back but couldn't quite believe it...

Rampe 2.05%
Gunston 3.68%
Parker 8.54%
Young 2.09%

Lewis 3.51% !!!!

Any Love for Houli?... With Richmond looking to improve this year, I can see him pushing his average up above 90. Has been pretty consistent the last few years and is really durable ATM.

Have him locked as my D3 right now but have not seen him in ANY teams. Any reason? Richmond fans?
I had him in 2013 in DT and he generally scored above what he averaged, he had two poor games to start the year off that lowered his overall average I guess. Dunno why but it seems his max output is about 85 in both scoring formats since he moved to Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back