Position 2023 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Jy Simpkin become a viable option?

LDU out for 3-5, Clarko now taking time off.

Does Simpkin now get a license to play rather than the more accountable role he’s been playing?

436k and he came home very strong last year.

Would want a couple of weeks of exposed form first.

Does Jy Simpkin become a viable option?

LDU out for 3-5, Clarko now taking time off.

Does Simpkin now get a license to play rather than the more accountable role he’s been playing?

436k and he came home very strong last year.
Round 15 bye so probably not if your playing overall.

Wardlaw seems the north player to have an eye on

Mr Tom Atkins welcome yourself to my team

So no action Jackson now a viable option Post good bye?

3 tons from last 4 matches, great bye cover and no Darcy for the foreseeable future
He is $510k - pretty expensive for a stop gap that will need to be culled when Darcy returns. Darcy Cameron looks better value, noting that his bye stiuation is not as helpful.

He is $510k - pretty expensive for a stop gap that will need to be culled when Darcy returns. Darcy Cameron looks better value, noting that his bye stiuation is not as helpful.

Sure but there’s no timeline on Darcy’s return date yet?

If he can keep averaging 100+ for next 4-6 weeks he’ll make $100k and be easy to sideways to an Uber premo

Or downgrade to DC and bank the change

When do I get my most PODs and SPUDs Award ?

The SPOD ?

Bought 2 more in this week, not trying for a POD just wanted them as they are a good fit. Brings me to 10 at 5% ownership and below.

Welcome Mr Pendlebury and Mr Salem
Wow, i applaud you for your commitment to the cause! I thought about Salem this round but can get Darcy Cameron instead. I think my only PODs are Rowell, JDG & Warner and im not even sure they qualify based on % ownership. Still, im happy with my POD midfield. Good luck with all your PODs, im keen to see how you go for the rest of the season :)

Mr Tom Atkins welcome yourself to my team
Sad Cheer Up GIF by The Swoon

Brought this turkey in thinking he'd step up with the Cats midfield outs - what a disaster of a pick.

Only 1 tonne for the year (I think...) not sure why people brought in Tom Atkins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm considering Jackson and if I got him it would be with the intention of keeping him for the season. Also looking at Cameron; Jackson is the better short term prospect (byes, Darcy injured) but I tend to think Cameron has better season long prospects

Only 1 tonne for the year (I think...) not sure why people brought in Tom Atkins.

I was really close to trading him in.

At the price, with that bye, the lack of unique defence options, the spike game with Dangerfield etc. out and the fact it was hard to see where else the Cats' midfield points would go, he seemed a pretty decent risk.

Looking at the three weeks since passing on him, it seems with their outs, lately the Cats' midfield points are mostly going to go to their ruck duo and the opposition. None of their smaller mids seem capable of racking up a score in the absence of the big names.

Content sharing this now that we have half a season of exposed form and Champion Data currently rate him as the 6th most impactful player in the competition.

If I jinx it from here then it must be proof that the SC Gods exist and they are VENGEFUL

Duke.

3% ownership. Started him over James Woroel despite the extra cost and it's turned out how I hoped. Was anticipating his average would rise from 87 last season to around 95 and that's currently looking like it could go higher.

I'm certain I've there seen a couple of posters on here with Adam Cerra, who is a more genius pick than Newcombe. I have nothing but love my M8, however.
(M7 at the moment over Tom Mitchell which I didn't see coming).

Screenshot_20230602_131551_Chrome~2.jpg

Screw it. In comes Salem! Grab him instead of Darcy Cameron

To flip this, what are peoples 'anti pods' in the area you're in (top 1%/5% or lower) not including loop options! Who are we all death riding!

For me I don't have:

D Cameron: 73% (ownership in top 1%) - Because I got L Jackson cheap when Darcy went down
T English: 69% - Because I thought he would break to start with and then couldn't afford him
A Brayshaw 64% - Choice between him and Zerrett went Zerrett
Will Day 52% - Missed originally, so never jumped on.

To flip this, what are peoples 'anti pods' in the area you're in (top 1%/5% or lower) not including loop options! Who are we all death riding!

For me I don't have:

D Cameron: 73% (ownership in top 1%) - Because I got L Jackson cheap when Darcy went down
T English: 69% - Because I thought he would break to start with and then couldn't afford him
A Brayshaw 64% - Choice between him and Zerrett went Zerrett
Will Day 52% - Missed originally, so never jumped on.
Rozee is the big one for me. 95.6% ownership in the top 1%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back