Position 2023 PODs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... and I'm not trying to talk anyone out of Powell here (but I won't be getting him)...

But last game v. Rich was a massive out-lyer.
(Outlayer? Out-liar??)
I can kinda see the appeal, but I can't see anything at all to indicate he won't keep throwing in those 50's and 60's regularly enough.

Totally understand your point but he has just come off a gruesome long term injury, he’s back playing regularly and seems to have really found his groove. I’m waiting a bit to see how he goes, but he is playing the perfect SC role. He is taking kick outs, is a lovely intercept mark, puts his body on the line and is a terrific kick.

Also did u just call WC Bulldogs and Adelaide contenders???

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Shocking season need to change it up, someone talk to me about Fiorini

Don’t touch him, barely had any CBAs on weekend can’t see him averaging above 90 at all. Better options Rowell, Weller, Anderson, Powell, MacPherson (if u want a GC player)

Totally understand your point but he has just come off a gruesome long term injury, he’s back playing regularly and seems to have really found his groove. I’m waiting a bit to see how he goes, but he is playing the perfect SC role. He is taking kick outs, is a lovely intercept mark, puts his body on the line and is a terrific kick.

Also did u just call WC Bulldogs and Adelaide contenders???

For the 8... 😉

He had bulk kick outs 4 times last year, and the heat map matches this last game of his.
85+% game time in all and scored 58, 100, 84 and 66.
He also scored 119 against the same poor Kangaroos last year.

Even with that full kick out/seagull role 13 marks is crazy.
His SC score v. his output in rd. 6 was crazy.

He'll get some solid 100-110 scores sure, but I still think he'll throw in his usual batch of 50s and 60s.

Would be ok if he was $100k cheaper, but he's in the same postcode at Doc and Sic...
Tough sell imho.

For the 8... 😉

He had bulk kick outs 4 times last year, and the heat map matches this last game of his.
85+% game time in all and scored 58, 100, 84 and 66.
He also scored 119 against the same poor Kangaroos last year.

Even with that full kick out/seagull role 13 marks is crazy.
His SC score v. his output in rd. 6 was crazy.

He'll get some solid 100-110 scores sure, but I still think he'll throw in his usual batch of 50s and 60s.

Would be ok if he was $100k cheaper, but he's in the same postcode at Doc and Sic...
Tough sell imho.
Yes of course, it's a small sample size of good form atm so I am waiting, however I would not be surprised if he takes that next step in his consistency and scoring for the rest of this season. With Wil it's not about if he will become SC relevant its when.

But yes as of rn and with scoring history Doc and Sic better options, even Wil Day.

I have around $560k for a forward this week, which gets me anyone I want, but keen to keep $150-$200k in the bank for upgrades next week.
At the moment I have McPherson in there. Please talk me out of it. Are there better options?
All advice appreciated!

I have around $560k for a forward this week, which gets me anyone I want, but keen to keep $150-$200k in the bank for upgrades next week.
At the moment I have McPherson in there. Please talk me out of it. Are there better options?
All advice appreciated!
Shai Bolton is your answer

No love for Gresham?

$378K, BE of 21 coming off 94 & 100, playing North and look at his draw over the next month or two.

Sure, he's a burn man, but it's pocket change to upgrade from a ~60ppg mid rookie who he'll surely outscore by a fair way over coming weeks.

As far as step ladders go he's right at the head of my list, pending what Cincotta can conjure up with the E on him tonight.

Forward eligible premos are Taranto, Dunkley, Gulden, Sheez, Cogs

Actually leaning towards Soligo. Potential bias coming to the fore, but he’s started to look like a serious player this year. I also like his price $360k gives me an extra $50k for upgrades next week.
I’m guessing by your comment you have a couple of these on other lines currently. I’d probably look for a mid upgrade and swing one of these fwd.

I’m guessing by your comment you have a couple of these on other lines currently. I’d probably look for a mid upgrade and swing one of these fwd.
You’re right..
My midfield looks very solid at the moment (7 keepers + Ashcroft at M8), though I could move Cogs forward which would open up opportunities for mid PODs.
Any ideas there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to give Liam Stocker a kiss on the forehead.

Last edited:
Max Holmes at 488k? Solid 5 weeks. No Guthrie and now Danger gone for 3 weeks aswell. Has a good bye to.
Interests me tbh. Not sure he goes massive, but looks good for 90-110 each week and has that best bye as you say.

Probably depends how broke you are and how many POD's you want.

Interests me tbh. Not sure he goes massive, but looks good for 90-110 each week and has that best bye as you say.

Probably depends how broke you are and how many POD's you want.

Not broke yet but I have expensive taste haha. Traded in Walsh and Oliver the last 2 weeks. Hard to pick him when there's Mills, Steele, Warner types just over 500k. I'll have to look for value picks at some point soon.

Not broke yet but I have expensive taste haha. Traded in Walsh and Oliver the last 2 weeks. Hard to pick him when there's Mills, Steele, Warner types just over 500k. I'll have to look for value picks at some point soon.
Re:Holmes - I'd say he's a now or never pick. Danger out probably until the byes, so his best scoring might well be the next month as the Cats have quite a few injuries. And of course he will be very useful over the byes.

I'll probably go for a safer option like Mills (only 4%) cause I'm a chicken.

Re:Holmes - I'd say he's a now or never pick. Danger out probably until the byes, so his best scoring might well be the next month as the Cats have quite a few injuries. And of course he will be very useful over the byes.

I can afford him this week. Means boosting and flicking Ashcroft.

Pretty much everything about my team (job, life...) sucks right now, but I feel OK about owning these two (this week):

View attachment 1682678
I can't wait to grab Zerrett next week for the Tigers, Eagles and Roos before their bye.

I think lots will though. I can see that jumping up close to 10%. I suppose lots will grab Parish though.

Max I was going to start with if he had dpp .
Holmes is kinda a pick you start with imo .

Cats are using him different to last year where he was a top winger now he's getting extra inside time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back