POD's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Adams (FWD/MID); last 5 games avg 117.80 (all tons) in 3.9% a bit pricey $535k. Had him since round 5.

Last edited:
Taylor Adams (FWD/MID); last 5 games avg 117.80 (all tons) in 3.9% a bit pricey $535k. Had him since round 5.
He would be in a lot more teams now I suggest if he didn't have a brain fade against the power.. Will rack them up for you in finals

He would be in a lot more teams now I suggest if he didn't have a brain fade against the power.. Will rack them up for you in finals
Ha! that's true, I guess it worked out okay for me.

Had Adams from the get go.

Also have had Wines and Bob Murphy since the start.

They've all been good but they've all missed multiple games and it really hurts when it's a POD

Had Adams from the get go.

Also have had Wines and Bob Murphy since the start.

They've all been good but they've all missed multiple games and it really hurts when it's a POD

Murph is missing his first game this week, the timing hurts but he has been pretty consistent

Here are some pods that could play well at home this week.
Thompson ✔️
Greenwood/Adams
Macrae
Hanley
Enright
Yeo
Vince (McDonald will get smashed by Petrie)
Treloar
Riewoldt

Last edited:
In my team I have quite a few PODS. They are: Roberton, Yeo, Docherty, Malceski, Priddis, Sidebottom, Montagna, Gawn.

Been a bit hit and miss but I finished top spot in my cash league so reasonably happy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah they are both defenders in SuperCoach but Picken is a mid in real life so scores better but lairds probably a better player so would score better if playing the same role as Picken was my point.

There are a lot of really good players that can't play midfield, even when given the chance. Picken had experience playing in the mids before this year when he was a mid tagger. I don't recall Laird playing in the mids before, so it's impossible to say that he would be a better midfielder than Picken if he played that role.

There are a lot of really good players that can't play midfield, even when given the chance. Picken had experience playing in the mids before this year when he was a mid tagger. I don't recall Laird playing in the mids before, so it's impossible to say that he would be a better midfielder than Picken if he played that role.
Of course it was just a speculative comment but you have to admit laird has similar facial features to paddy...that's gotta count for something.:D

Robert Murphy, Sam Docherty

Ollie Wines - Tom Rockliff and Ryan Griffen are both very close to 10%

Ivan Maric

Chad Wingard, Taylor Adams - Brett Deledio very close to 10% and my F7 Tim Broomhead is a super POD at 1.1% ownership, bought him for 240K he is now 330K after two tons and a 72.

I've had a great week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back