List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vickery is only getting traded on Forums, Coaches love him and he will kick 40 goals this year and you will all eat your words

I think i might be able to make a bottle of scoth on this lol

Bottle of Chivas Regal (1 ltr) I say Vickery kicks 35+ Goals - Anybody want to have a bet
Only condition is he must play 18+ Games

Vickery is only getting traded on Forums, Coaches love him and he will kick 40 goals this year and you will all eat your words

Bottle of Chivas Regal (1 ltr) I say Vickery kicks 35+ Goals - Anybody want to have a bet

i'm on your side but 18+ games should only count on the condition he only misses for injury... maybe suspension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the bet at 40 goals and no game limit like your original statement . 1 litre of Chivas Regal to you if he gets 40 and 1 litre of Jack Daniels to me if he didn't. I'll include finals for you as there should be 3 of those possibly 4.

I'll take the bet at 40 goals and no game limit like your original statement . 1 litre of Chivas Regal to you if he gets 40 and 1 litre of Jack Daniels to me if he didn't. I'll include finals for you as there should be 3 of those possibly 4.
Ahhh Rusty trying to get every maximum benefit you can i see

35+ Goals and Tyrone must have played 18 games - If your in the bets yours

That's the worst bet ever you've got yourself covered at every angle. 40 like you said no games limit and it can include finals . You either back the kid not to spend too much time with his kittens and play some decent footy or you don't and hunt around with a bet no one will take.

The games limit should only apply if injury occurs; suspension and poor form do not.

Basically you are safe guarding against poor form; however you are betting on Vickery form.

So the proviso should only apply to injury.

That's the worst bet ever you've got yourself covered at every angle. 40 like you said no games limit and it can include finals . You either back the kid not to spend too much time with his kittens and play some decent footy or you don't and hunt around with a bet no one will take.
Not really mate !

Tyrone hasnt achieved this sort of goal / game ratio in the last 3 years and only ever got there once in his career
If he does get to 35 goals then that would mean he has already played 24 games at his average and im only asking for 18 games min

He has never achieved this in his career

The games limit should only apply if injury occurs; suspension and poor form do not.

Basically you are safe guarding against poor form; however you are betting on Vickery form.

So the proviso should only apply to injury.

Im more than happy to take the bet without the injury - suspension and poor form are my problem to wear

Nah mate its not covered at all angles ?

What if he does an ankle or shoulder and is out for 8 weeks ?

Im saying that provided he plays min 18 games he will kick 35 goals thats 2 per game, he doesnt average that

sure you can do better than that. macallan 18yo thanks ;)
i hope he can do it, ive just lost a little faith and he showed next to nothing in the pre-season. if him or griff or both fire this season, we instantly become a better team.

Vickery only *s with cheap campaigners, so suspension should definitely count as a condition as far as i'm concerned.

Should count as five goals if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back