List Mgmt. Blair Hartley Project 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight to freo more than likely.

Ill happily take bellchambers from the dopers.
Reports said he's on 700k currently.

What a joke. I like him but wouldn't go near him for what he'd be asking.

sure you can do better than that. macallan 18yo thanks ;)
i hope he can do it, ive just lost a little faith and he showed next to nothing in the pre-season. if him or griff or both fire this season, we instantly become a better team.
Love Macallan

I'll bet everything is done to extract something out of both of them to save the embarrassment for FJ of a top 10 being dud . But the fact is they are only losing value on our list . Vickery must be made a ruckman and Conca should be sent to the VFL and told to limit his mistakes and become more defensive . He has some nice offensive attributes at times but he is always attempting the ridiculous and causes some howling turnovers . Hasn't adopted to playing against men with equal or greater physical attributes . I would have taken the loss got we could for both and moved on last year. .

Seriously? His defensive work is one of his biggest strengths. One of our best mids in that regards.

No chance Aish will come to the Tigers

South Australia or he will stay at the Lions

Piss off Hampson and Get Luenberger as a replacement - He probably wants a change by now anyway

Brisbane have made a habit of taking unco-hacks off us in recent years. Get it done.

No chance Aish will come to the Tigers

South Australia or he will stay at the Lions

Piss off Hampson and Get Luenberger as a replacement - He probably wants a change by now anyway

Luenberger would be leaving because he wont be the 1st ruck up there.

He's not going to come to us just to play VFL & be injury cover for Ivan.

Not really mate !

Tyrone hasnt achieved this sort of goal / game ratio in the last 3 years and only ever got there once in his career
If he does get to 35 goals then that would mean he has already played 24 games at his average and im only asking for 18 games min

He has never achieved this in his career
But You know true well that Hardwick is going to gift him games regardless of form so he'll play 22 plus games easy. Unless someone gets up in his grill about Rambo and Dozar and then he'll get suspended. I'll give you 37 goals at what ever games Hardwick gives him. Are you in?

But You know true well that Hardwick is going to gift him games regardless of form so he'll play 22 plus games easy. Unless someone gets up in his grill about Rambo and Dozar and then he'll get suspended. I'll give you 37 goals at what ever games Hardwick gives him. Are you in?
I feel as though im in thailand at the Markets bargaining

Its easy Rusty - 35 goals provided he plays 18 games , If he gets suspended thats my problem same as if he gets dropped but injuries are an exception as there is really no fault of anybody's there

I cant see 1 other poster offering such a deal here, But im happy to take that on

imgres.jpg

Come on Rustyyyyyyyyyyy - Its here waiting for you buddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is they take them for free !!

Id Rather trade them to Adelaide

Hampson and Vickery for Jacobs and Talia. I think so. :p

Going to throw a name out there that is very left of field and would be a cheap get, if his body stands up.

Colin Garland.

I believe he would be bargin basement kind of player that would be a pretty good third tall. To be honest I dont watch a lot of melbourne but he usually plays well against ua

May as well stick with Grimes & Batch

Going to throw a name out there that is very left of field and would be a cheap get, if his body stands up.

Colin Garland.

I believe he would be bargin basement kind of player that would be a pretty good third tall. To be honest I dont watch a lot of melbourne but he usually plays well against ua
Not a bad suggestion , nearly always wins his position .

Disagree...in fact horrible suggestion (no offence).

Avg 3rd tall type who is not much better than Bath or Grimes or even Elton who we have to pay for!

Garland is the exact type of player who takes you from point A to no where!

#errrrrrrrgghhhhwrronnngggggg
But he barracked for Richmond as a kid and still has posters up of Deledio on his bedroom wall.

Colin Garland.

Talking about melb.Would love to get our hands on Jeremy Howe.

Disagree...in fact horrible suggestion (no offence).

Avg 3rd tall type who is not much better than Bath or Grimes or even Elton who we have to pay for!

Garland is the exact type of player who takes you from point A to no where!

#errrrrrrrgghhhhwrronnngggggg
Agree. No more mid-range type players that you have to pay decent coin for. Get a genuine A-grader either in free agency or steal from GWS or don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back