Collingwood’s Josh Thomas, Lachie Keeffe accept two-year bans for taking banned drug clenbuterol

Remove this Banner Ad

i dare say that was tongue in cheek. I dont think anyone really thinks Collingwood had a doping program

It is hard to look into the mind of an Essendon supporter. Thanks for giving me an insight...

I was wondering if anyone know how many Collingwood players were tested that day? Is it possible the whole team might have been on it (or might have had something contaminated), however only two were tested at that time...so others/rest of the squad have escaped?

This is what they said "You have to keep in mind these are two young men who were at home and had ASADA knock on their door. Both Neil and myself spoke to them shortly after."

If it is just one player I could believe the rest had nothing to do with this. But two makes me think, the rest might not have been tested that day and have made a lucky escape.

I heard it could be 4 years with new WADA rules which is staggering.

I was wondering if anyone know how many Collingwood players were tested that day? Is it possible the whole team might have been on it (or might have had something contaminated), however only two were tested at that time...so others/rest of the squad have escaped?

This is what they said "You have to keep in mind these are two young men who were at home and had ASADA knock on their door. Both Neil and myself spoke to them shortly after."

If it is just one player I could believe the rest had nothing to do with this. But two makes me think, the rest might not have been tested that day and have made a lucky escape.

I heard it could be 4 years with new WADA rules which is staggering.

So you are going with the thought Collingwood has an organised doping program involving the use of Clen for the whole team. Big esculation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has it been mentioned anywhere how many Collingwood players were tested?

Would be interesting to know the strike rate.

Loving this thread ... Oh the irony.

Essendon and it's supporters bemoaning natural justice for two years. Every conceivable deflection and twisting of the facts to suit the desired end. The smugness and hypocrisy of the approach, can't wait till the facts come out, everyone will see. Only then to try to block any facts from ever coming out.

Now Essendon supporters crucify first, ask questions later. Taking sheer joy with this situation, when the bulk of Collingwood supporters are saying that if they are guilty then get rid of them.

I will be very interested to see the reaction of the bombers supporters if a guilty verdict is handed down. Will it be get rid of them all, or will it be deflect, deny and develop more conspiracy theories.

They were at Steven Danks house for Mexican night. Steve got the mince in from Mexico via Charters, had Alavi put in the "secret herbs and spices" and then cooked them up.

It is pretty simple, the players have a burrito defence.

I can't believe you just missed out on the opportunity to mention Asado beef.

Please improve.

Perhaps it won't be as large as us but your delusional if you believe your club now won't be associated with it.

An Essendon supporter just called me delusional. Gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back