What Round Will Bucks Get Sacked

What Round Will Bucks Get Sacked

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, did I offend? Didn't mean to but surely even you folk must laugh the house down when that shiny bit of surgery fronts the camera. You're right, it is a valid topic. After reading the same old posters give the same opinion on it back home thought I drop and see what you mob had to offer. Like I posted, pity you couldn't even get a decent poll or topic together.
No offence that was the point to my post. Any man that has plastic surgery deserves to be criticised. If that is the case.
Happy to post your thread idea, if you are prepared for the answer?

No offence that was the point to my post. Any man that has plastic surgery deserves to be criticised. If that is the case.
Happy to post your thread idea, if you are prepared for the answer?
Yep as the answer is mad mick. Don't know about B Scott, doesn't seem to be that bad tbh. Bucks is either cursed or shite or both but I can see a possibility things will go his way over the next two years so extension. Mick is senile and Carlton love to implode so he will win the prize.

Yep as the answer is mad mick. Don't know about B Scott, doesn't seem to be that bad tbh. Bucks is either cursed or shite or both but I can see a possibility things will go his way over the next two years so extension. Mick is senile and Carlton love to implode so he will win the prize.
No doubt Mick's in trouble, and he is his own worst enemy.
But the president and CEO of Carlton haven't come out pre season with finals expectations. Pert and McGuire.
Believe it or not today actually helps Bucks short term as it provides more excuses, things out of his control, but surely the results speak volume.

Believe it or not today actually helps Bucks short term as it provides more excuses, things out of his control, but surely the results speak volume.
Yeah, I think Bucks is starting to get the hang of this coaching caper. He's been watching *Albert and picked up a few things. Dope a few players, then *support them, create an 'us against them' environment, and you become an untouchable. Works a treat.

Its a tiny bit creepy that you guys have a thread devoted to this
Tiny bit creepy that you'd take the time to browse our board and then comment on said thread. Somebody is little bit obsessed with Kangas I think!! :cry::D

s**t thread is s**t.

If we want a banter thread with Pies supporters lets wait until we play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back