EFC players: Comfortable satisfaction not reached.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As its stands the players are not guilty and the process has spoken and that's the result. The players did not use PEDs.

However there is still the very strong possibility of a WADA appeal.

Hahahaha.

It was as good as I'd hoped. :D

Huh?

So asking about the WADA appeal process or what today means for the AFL is funny?

Agree. For me the AFL has now knocked FIFA off its perch and can lay claim to being the most corrupt sporting organisation on the earth.

For those doubting it just look at a few things:
  • CoLA
  • Anti-doping saga
  • 3 strikes policy, which doesn't apply if you self report.
  • Tanking when it is tanking. You fine the club and officials but say it didn't happen:confused:
  • Uneven draw in terms of competitiveness
  • Academies for some clubs and not others
  • Uneven draw in terms of fixturing times and clubs ability to break even.

• AFL ambassadors in Sydney.
Everyone is surprisingly coy about this, but the AFL are paying some serious extra coin to the likes of Buddy, Goodes, Cameron, etc

he had a say in the program but didnt run it.

Anyway, I've argued this for 26 months, Im not changing my mind

So Hird knew about it but had no roll in implementing or running it.

Seems feasible after all he was only the Head Coach.

Hird is as guilty as Dank.

No it represents your insecurity. Nothing more.

The original title wasn't incorrect.
Something tells me that in the reverse scenario, "Essendon Players Guilty" would not have met the same scrutiny and requests to change it to "Tribunal were comfortably satisfied" would have been laughed out of here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

So asking about the WADA appeal process or what today means for the AFL is funny?
No believing that this case got special treatment is hilarious.

So Hird knew about it but had no roll in implementing or running it.

Seems feasible after all he was only the Head Coach.

Hird is as guilty as Dank.
he had a hand in planning it but didnt run it. Hird made 3 requirements which if met would ensure the program was acceptable. Unfortunately the people who ran the program, and those that supervised those staff, let the club down.

Something tells me that in the reverse scenario, "Essendon Players Guilty" would not have met the same scrutiny and requests to change it to "Tribunal were comfortably satisfied" would have been laughed out of here
To be fair, it would probably have been something along the lines of "Christmas in March" rather than "Guilty". :oops:

As its stands the players are not guilty and the process has spoken and that's the result. The players did not use PEDs.

However there is still the very strong possibility of a WADA appeal.

I personally will never accept that the AFL didn't have a hand in engineering this outcome.

They selected their tribunal, the tribunal cleared the players but for some reason decided to not announce the verdict on Dank (obviously so they could try and avoid outrage that Dank gets found guilty for administering banned substances but no players get found get at the same time), the last week all of a sudden the public starts being conditioned to a 'not sufficient evidence' verdict and lo and behold, that's the exact verdict we get.

The only way EFC can ever be truly cleared is if WADA come over the top and appeal and EF are found not guilty in a truly independent court, the CAS.

Double? That's a bit over the top isn't it?

Well WADA can only decide whether they want to appeal when the time for ASADA to appeal has passed. If ASADA don't appeal I don't think WADA will though.

ASADA I am not convinced either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back