Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's between him or Lamb/Lonie for me (Salem, Clark and Hogan are my other forward rookies)

Personally think Lamb and Lonie have a better chance of starting on a consistent basis. If it turns out that Lambert tears it up and plays 2 in a row with decent scoring and Lamb/Lonie hack it up, i'll pick him before his price rise in Round 3.

But, if Thursday night comes, and Lambert doesn't have the vest, he'll be in
Lamb is a place holder for Darling, Lonie a 70 newnes wimp. Yeah she's a tough one, waiting for team selection

Apart from Cripps, im absolutely nowhere near confident in any other rookies in the midfield.

Infact, the only rookies I'm happy with overall are Saad, Cripps, Clark and Hogan.

People talking about Ablett and the rucks being the biggest headache this season, I think the rookies on offer are terrible and will be the biggest issue
Ellis yolmen?

Apart from Cripps, im absolutely nowhere near confident in any other rookies in the midfield.

Infact, the only rookies I'm happy with overall are Saad, Cripps, Clark and Hogan.

People talking about Ablett and the rucks being the biggest headache this season, I think the rookies on offer are terrible and will be the biggest issue

Not a great year for them, is it? Heeney and Anderson would be locks in any other team but as luck would have it they have to break into the teams which played in the granny.

A bad game or two from being dropped, not a sure thing as rookie by any means. I have him, but JS is an issue

I think Thompson's age and Crouch's injury gives him a little bad game leeway.

I think Thompson's age and Crouch's injury gives him a little bad game leeway.
Yeah I keep telling myself these things too, but something just won't let me have peace in the rookie department apart from those I listed above.

Like I said I've picked him, and am hoping he plays and plays well

What's the story with Vandenberg? Asked the Dees board but no response.
who knows... can still be upgraded because of Petracca LTI, but I read somewhere that he won't play rd1
hopefully becomes a good downgrade target

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the story with Vandenberg? Asked the Dees board but no response.
decent chance to get picked, with a few players underdone and needing a run in the VFL
JS who knows, could possible do a Langdon
Newton or Vandenberg, who has better JS?
Also, Miller and Saad, GCS, who has better JS?

Pretty please!

Cool your jets DTF, all will be revealed tomorrow ;):thumbsu:
tumblr_inline_n74o9xFDh91rrbao4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back