No Oppo Supporters CAS hands down guilty verdict - Players appealing - Dank shot - no opposition - (cont in pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mejeenDvX91qi02tf.gif

Smacks of the kid that didn't get his bike "Dear Santa......."

This could actually help our case. WADA would be pissing themselves. Too funny

Dear Mr WADA

You've gone about this all wrong. Forget the evidence you presented, show the judges the articles written by Caroline Wilson!!!

Yours desperately,

Rebecca Wilson

PS - not even joking

Can see him being found guilty, but not for TB4 at Ess seeing as the tribunal didn't even consider whether it was injected, due to points 1 & 2 not being proven to comfortable satisfaction.
It was rejected even after people let their imaginations run wild trying to come up with reasons why 1 and 2 occurred. And ASADA rode that reasoning for all its worth.

They obviously were not administered TB4.

I can only imagine how this would be playing out of the shoe were on the other foot. If we still claimed to be innocent - deluded. Appealing the result - Hirdite. Writing to WADA in protest - Kool-aid. The more they foam the more enjoyable this victory is.
Exactamundo.

It's time for them them all to crawl back under their rock. And they can take McDiversion with them.

Given that the players have been through an emotional roller coaster, how will this impact their performance against the Swans? If they play too angry and pumped, may not finish game off. If they win, may be looking at top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolt has been awesome on this. He has been one of a minuscule number in the media who has supported Essendon's position from day one.

Bolt will just prosecute whatever is anti Labor.

But a broken clock is right twice a day... Labor flagrantly attempted to heck us, and indeed Australian sport, on this.

Problem with Bolt is he won't admit the Libs would do exactly the same thing.

I don't think it loses sincerity at all tbh. Doesn't come across as an advertising slogan at all to me.

The bit about the fabric is the only thing that makes me upchuck a bit. Just looses sincerity when it integrates with an advertising slogan. Seen a few great posts/comments from the club, then just dismissed them as advertising when you see this line.
There isn't number down the bottom for membership or the flight plan, I like it

Bolt will just prosecute whatever is anti Labor.

But a broken clock is right twice a day... Labor flagrantly attempted to **** us, and indeed Australian sport, on this.

Problem with Bolt is he won't admit the Libs would do exactly the same thing.

Err.

You do know that, if this is the tack you want to take, you could apply exactly the same argument in reverse to all the journos from Fairfax who'll blindly support Labor/Greens no matter what the issue (including the 'BDIS' b/s) is too, don't you?

I don't think it loses sincerity at all tbh. Doesn't come across as an advertising slogan at all to me.
There isn't number down the bottom for membership or the flight plan, I like it

I do like the sentiment - but weaving the words 'fabric' and 'thread' throughout tweets, statements and pressers makes me feel like I am listening to the advertising agency rather than the club. Occupational hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back