Computers & Internet Downloading crackdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I just checked my hard drive, the date of last modified on DBC is 24/1/2014 so technically I should be in the clear!

I never thought of checking that way but I should be clear since mine says 16/02/2014. Cheers mate.

So my options for Game of Thrones

1. Get Foxtel
2. Wait until DVD release
3. Download it and accept the consequences

Lets just say option 1 is probably out of the picture and I don't want to wait.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I could get my HBO package back for $35 a month but don't really want to. I probably won't download though. It's really a want, not a need.

That takes me to a site which asks me for a credit card number and says that their content is licensed. But HBO has said that they have not / will not license GoT for online streaming.

wtf mate?

scroll down find the episode you want then click on it, then select internet links this gives you the free versions. coke and popcorn is a rebroadcasting site.
thus completely legal to view. it operates via a loophole. you can watch streaming content to you're hearts content and because coke and popcorn don't host the content merely redirect it, they technically aren't broadcasting it. (basically the videos are embedded)

Seems that going back to my OP a year ago, the cops have the sirens on and are driving up to the Party naughty people.

when-your-friend-asks-what-did-i-miss-at-the-party.gif

Last edited:
“As the judge has asked for those letters to be sent to him in draft form, it’s not possible that there will be excessive demands made in that letter like we’ve seen overseas. It might just be a warning, it might be a demand for the price the film,” he says.

“But whatever it is it will send a strong warning and it does set a precedent. The days of pirating anonymously are over.”

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...-buyers-club-llc/story-fnjwneld-1227295177465

Hey imagine that if you could download a film and pay for it legally that's a novel idea, wish someone would come up with that

Well I just checked my hard drive, the date of last modified on DBC is 24/1/2014 so technically I should be in the clear!
I never thought of checking that way but I should be clear since mine says 16/02/2014. Cheers mate.

I wonder if confessions on forums are evidence enough?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back