Preview North Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide - 7.10 Saturday April 18 @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Cornes out is interesting, could be looking after him considering his age and that we're playing at Etihad this week.

So who comes in for him - Krakouer, Amon, or even a Colquhoun type?

Cornes out is interesting, could be looking after him considering his age and that we're playing at Etihad this week.

So who comes in for him - Krakouer, Amon, or even a Colquhoun type?

Is Krakouer even eligible? Doesn't someone have to be on LTI for him to be promoted?!

Otherwise, I'm all for unleashing the Krak

Is Krakouer even eligible? Doesn't someone have to be on LTI for him to be promoted?!

Otherwise, I'm all for unleashing the Krak

Is that dinkum that Cornesy is out? Moore or Young will come in if so.

Krak won't play. Despite the fact he needs to be upgraded, the club has been pretty consistent in that whilst he is getting better and better, he is still working on being AFL match fit and working on his defensive game. Look forward to seeing him at some point in 2015.

Is that dinkum that Cornesy is out? Moore or Young will come in if so.

Krak won't play. Despite the fact he needs to be upgraded, the club has been pretty consistent in that whilst he is getting better and better, he is still working on being AFL match fit and working on his defensive game. Look forward to seeing him at some point in 2015.

Yep agreed. One of those two would be a good replacement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Krakour is playing. Been upgraded.

Warren Tredrea ‏@warrentredrea 2m2 minutes ago
. @PAFC fans Nathan Krakouer has been upgraded to the senior list and will play Sat @9NewsAdel

yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

so Krakouer would be the in for Impey.
Cornes is out, I wonder if they are thinking of like for like and bringing in someone to play a shutdown role (left field Colquhoun, or perhaps Moore), or to increase our midfield strength - perhaps Young.
Redden in or out.

Rested?

Does anyone believe that a 32 year old needs to be rested in Round 3?

No, but Telstra Dome being a fast track ... perhaps they don't think there's a role ?
Who would they tag - Harvey, probably Cornes not the right match up, their mids seem to be bigger bodies types, so maybe again Cornes isn't the right match up.

so Krakouer would be the in for Impey.
Cornes is out, I wonder if they are thinking of like for like and bringing in someone to play a shutdown role (left field Colquhoun, or perhaps Moore), or to increase our midfield strength - perhaps Young.
Redden in or out.

Moore or Young for Cornes, I suspect Moore as Hinkley is a big fan (as am I..)

Rested?

Does anyone believe that a 32 year old needs to be rested in Round 3?
correct!

He may be sore but there is probably a bit more to it.. no point playing Cornes in the reserves - probably a form enforced rest for a proven player!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back