Preview North Melbourne vs. Port Adelaide - 7.10 Saturday April 18 @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Not expecting a 25 disposal + game from ah chee but if it happens then great. More of a less than 12 touches and a goal or two nevertheless pumped for him and the games 12 hours away.

Just a question for the local vic guys. Ive got the opportunity to purchase centre wing tickets on level 2. I had a look online and it says there are normally special guests; who does it normally include and i am i better off going to level 1 and giving banter to north players as they walk the boundary ?
Wing, Level 2 at Etihad is the best seat in the house. If its banter you are after then standing room at the back of level 1.

95% of games against North Melbourne that I've been to, I've had a problem finding any of their supporters to be abused by.
That's because they don't support their club by going to the games. They just gob off anywhere else and usually only when they're winning. Thir ridiculous record over us stands us up to ridicule and they, like the unpopular kid at school, just love to find someone they can bully because everyone else kicks them around.

Today is our day ;) we should be able to get our running game back today. North go missing often and we should be able to capitalise and open up free space.

Don't forget Scott Thompson. He's scum on field too. Watch him scrag and snipe Schulzy at every opportunity and then flop for free kicks the next second.

I thought I read today that Thompson is out......

If he does play, punish him in the tackles, tread on his ankle a few times, he won't be out there for long

Don't forget Scott Thompson. He's scum on field too. Watch him scrag and snipe Schulzy at every opportunity and then flop for free kicks the next second.

He's a classic bastard like Brogan or Mahney. You'd love him if you played for us, despise him if he doesn't.

I tell ya though.

If gravity had temporarily forgotten him and he found himself slung yonder Neptune the instant after he got caught cold HTB for no consequence in the McInerney Bowl (prior opportunity + illegal disposal = play on), I probably wouldn't have joined the subsequent #condolences chorus.

The only positive about Mitchell coming in is that it is a clear signal that the coach is disappointed with the work rate of the players. Gun and run is what we need to kick start our season.

I think the coaching panel has a bit to answer for. Trying to develop a defensive side and thinking that we can just turn the tap on. We are either dour or attacking. Trying to be too much of both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backed what I said about Power overcoming Roo's, made a good little win too of $458 for Port winning 1-39. Power pulled a great win here, will be interesting how they go without Ollie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back